Drew Rosenhaus hints Hartline is close to re-signing? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus hints Hartline is close to re-signing?

Resigning Hartline for anything over 3 million per means that you have GIVEN UP ON ABOVE AVERAGE PLAY at that position.

And when the GM gives up on anything other than mediocre play at skill positions, we get what we get the last few years.

THIS NFL IS ABOUT SKILL AND SPEED AT THE WR and TE POSITIONS. If you don't get that basic concept, you don't need to be GM. Period. This ain't Bill Parcells' NFL, folks.

And wow! How is it that Fin fans can easily admit mediocre play when it comes on a rival team, but cling to mediocre play like it's the last hope on earth when that mediocre player is on the Fin's roster?

lol. SMH.

LD

Its not giving up, some people believe he can continue to improve. I believe he can be a 6-8 TD a year type of player and you believe we've seen the best from him, we can disagree and thats fine because none of us have crystal balls.

once again, its not about being # 1, 2, 3, or 4.

its about being one of four that gets open (you want the other 3 to as well)

so u cant cover everybody 24-7. this is why reggie cobb talked about now, he is one in a group.

once again, its not about being # 1, 2, 3, or 4.

its about being one of four that gets open (you want the other 3 to as well)

so u cant cover everybody 24-7. this is why reggie cobb talked about now, he is one in a group.
Randall Cobb?

The handwriting is obviously on the wall. So no sense in arguing if we should tell him to take a hike. Rosenhaus all but revealed that Hartline is a done deal to return. So I'm just focusing on signing Wallace to stretch the field on the other side. Bess, Matthews, and a mid round draft pick should round out our WR corps and we'll see what they do at TE. I've worked it out inside already that our #2, for better or for worse, will be Brian friggin Hartline. :/

everyone is entitled to a mistake

Yea lol I keep finding myself having to hit the edit button every time I talk about Rishard Matthews. I always initially insert Marshall for some reason lol

Let Hartline walk please. Get Wallace, leave Bess (he's still a real good slot receiver) and draft a receiver with one of our top 2 picks, then spend another later pick on one.

Mike Wallace/ Deandre Hopkins/ Bess/ Marquess Wilson/ Rishard Matthews sounds pretty sick to me.

im just nitpicking but give me Justin Hunter instead of Hopkins

Randall Cobb?

TEX COBB

Czykin_6-1.jpg

Its not giving up, some people believe he can continue to improve. I believe he can be a 6-8 TD a year type of player and you believe we've seen the best from him, we can disagree and thats fine because none of us have crystal balls.

internetmemesdeerreeeder-1.gif

I don't see how giving a one trick pony like Mike Wallace all that cash makes sense The guy drops a lot of balls too! if we need a speed wr we can get a guy just as fast if not faster in the draft for far less cheaper ...like marquise Goodwin

Back
Top Bottom