Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Sorry, Ive been slacking during the offseason, that and Im not in South Florida. I'll pick up once the season does.

Nublar7 said:
Was it on tonight? I don't live in Florida so I couldn't watch it? Was it on, and if so what did he say?

A short show, where he said that Vernon Carey will most likely be a holdout. Siting a new rule about how signing bonuses are going to be cut a year less on the duration of contracts, and how teams will be playing hardball on rookies signing bonuses.

Ozzy said:
A short show, where he said that Vernon Carey will most likely be a holdout. Siting a new rule about how signing bonuses are going to be cut a year less on the duration of contracts, and how teams will be playing hardball on rookies signing bonuses.

Yes he did say something to that effect but that doesn't happen til next year. If there is a new CBA agreement next year then it goes back to 7 years.

He also said McMichaels will emerge as a leader of the offense this year. ???

Good idea that players get second opinions and that its lucky Smith's ligament pull is not serious as there is no backup for LT. If He did get hurt Jerman may go to RT and St Clair goes to LT with Carey maybe moving inside. He obviously does not think Carey is going to start. Maybe because of a holdout. Training camp will really decide. ;)

Merman said:
Yes he did say something to that effect but that doesn't happen til next year. If there is a new CBA agreement next year then it goes back to 7 years.

He also said McMichaels will emerge as a leader of the offense this year. ???

Good idea that players get second opinions and that its lucky Smith's ligament pull is not serious as there is no backup for LT. If He did get hurt Jerman may go to RT and St Clair goes to LT with Carey maybe moving inside. He obviously does not think Carey is going to start. Maybe because of a holdout. Training camp will really decide. ;)

doesn't he represent both of them? i wouldn't be surprised.

Prime Time said:
Sorry, Ive been slacking during the offseason, that and Im not in South Florida. I'll pick up once the season does.
Are you saying you don't actually live in Miami? Or just that you're on vacation? :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom