Drink of Choice for ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drink of Choice for .....

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Sunday’s game against the chiefs???

I will be playing a round of golf at 8am sharp, torn meniscus and all. then head home, pour a glass of Jefferson bourbon on the rocks, just one cube. Drop a hydrocodone to help kill the pain of my knee. Then if the game goes sideways pour myself another Jefferson and smoke a blunt, drop another hydrocodone to kill the pain of the game going sideways. If the Fins are winning I’m still gonna do what I just outlined in celebration

Your choice of beverage?

Don't know yet but I just purchased a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush.

"-combines an exceptionally high amount of malt whiskey married with a lighter grain whiskey, and then matured in former Oloroso Sherry and Bourbon casks. This unique recipe means BLACK BUSH has rich, fruity notes and a deep intense character, balanced by an incredibly unique smoothness. It’s best enjoyed neat, over ice, or in classic ****tails. The most seasoned of Irish whiskey drinkers know, you can’t beat BLACK BUSH."

Told my blushing bride it reminded me of her...

Sunday’s game against the chiefs???

I will be playing a round of golf at 8am sharp, torn meniscus and all. then head home, pour a glass of Jefferson bourbon on the rocks, just one cube. Drop a hydrocodone to help kill the pain of my knee. Then if the game goes sideways pour myself another Jefferson and smoke a blunt, drop another hydrocodone to kill the pain of the game going sideways. If the Fins are winning I’m still gonna do what I just outlined in celebration

Your choice of beverage?
Sorry to hear about the knee. Have you tried Bulleit Bourbon? i"m a Crown Black, JD guy, but on Sundays a little Bulleit and Ginger, a little sippin of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey helps calm the 4th qtr....

Phins UP!

Attachments

• skrewball1.jpg
    skrewball1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 4
Up at 8 and maybe do the 3 mile loop around the new neighborhood. Not doing it if it's snowing like predicted. A Bailey's and coffee or two with breakfast to start the morning and then right into the Gentleman Jack at kickoff. We'll see how many I have as the game goes. All I know is that it's nice having Mondays off.

Sorry to hear about the knee. Have you tried Bulleit Bourbon? i"m a Crown Black, JD guy, but on Sundays a little Bulleit and Ginger, a little sippin of Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey helps calm the 4th qtr....

Phins UP!
Bulleit Bourbona? Gotta try me some. Peanut butter whiskey???? I love peanut butter, I’m in!

Don't know yet but I just purchased a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush.

"-combines an exceptionally high amount of malt whiskey married with a lighter grain whiskey, and then matured in former Oloroso Sherry and Bourbon casks. This unique recipe means BLACK BUSH has rich, fruity notes and a deep intense character, balanced by an incredibly unique smoothness. It’s best enjoyed neat, over ice, or in classic ****tails. The most seasoned of Irish whiskey drinkers know, you can’t beat BLACK BUSH."

Told my blushing bride it reminded me of her...
My favorite and the best whiskey I have ever had! I did pick up a bottle of Tullamore Dew (Cider cask finish) on my brother's suggestion. Have a bottle of each in the freezer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom