Driving from Naples to WPB any place to stop and buy Phins gear? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Driving from Naples to WPB any place to stop and buy Phins gear?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm heading over to the In-laws on Alligator Alley this weekend heading to West Palm Beach taking 95 north on the east coast. Is there a real wowee place to stop and get some Dolphins gear? I think I remember hearing there was someplace in Davie. Does anyone know a good place and the exact city it's in so I can call and get some directions? Naples doesn't have **** for the Phins even though we're only 90 mins from the stadium. We don't even have a foot locker. Sports Authority has like one dolphins hat in the whole store (and they aren't sold out either! They just don't order any.) I'm looking for a hat and maybe some cool 'Phins memorabillia. Thanks for the help!

go to camp in Davie, it is not that for off the main route

RICKYSABEAST said:
I'm heading over to the In-laws on Alligator Alley this weekend heading to West Palm Beach taking 95 north on the east coast. Is there a real wowee place to stop and get some Dolphins gear? I think I remember hearing there was someplace in Davie. Does anyone know a good place and the exact city it's in so I can call and get some directions? Naples doesn't have **** for the Phins even though we're only 90 mins from the stadium. We don't even have a foot locker. Sports Authority has like one dolphins hat in the whole store (and they aren't sold out either! They just don't order any.) I'm looking for a hat and maybe some cool 'Phins memorabillia. Thanks for the help!

Dolphins training camp.....Davie...want the address? Go to the Team Site.

I knew training camp was in Davie I didn't know the Phins had a store there too. Where xactly is the store portion?

Store

While there aren´t a million items on the store, you can find Tshirts, caps Jerseys, Original, game used (usually form a guy from 5 years ago ). interesting stuff. good store, not great but good.

and you can find the store , on the right side on the main entrance to the bleachers

If I wanted to go buy some phins stuff I'd just head to the mall. I know towncenter mall in Boca has a footlocker with alot of dolphins jerseys/hats/shirts and they got a nice memorabilia store with alot of plaques, cards, framed pictures, bobbleheads etc.

Back
Top Bottom