DT Gallimore to Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Gallimore to Miami

Yeah, despite his speed, I wasn't high on him coming out, but I think Miami is getting him at the best he'll ever be (27 years old), and he is interesting in a D like Baltimore employed last year, with a ton of stunts and twists, paired with simulated pressures. For depth money, assuming that's his range, I like it.
I was at my best 15-50. Of course I’m not talking sports.

Camp body. He will compete but here’s the write up on him:

The explosive, yet stoutly built, interior lineman struggled in both phases of the game and rated as the 120th DT in the NFL last season, per PFF (out of 127). His run defense was especially abysmal, earning a 36.4 score, third worst in the NFL in 2022. The film and the numbers support the grades.
Maybe our coaching will produce a Miricale? - LOL

In some instances, a team change and improved coaching can bring out much better results.

Solid, but not great.

The most important aspect that I am beginning to see from the acquisitions we have made so far is that we are in a better position to use our upcoming drafts more effectively. This is because of our "beefed up" depth across the weaker areas of our team, assuring we have some level of competency at most of our weaker positions.

This should give us the flexibility to go after the BPA more often and not just be desperately looking for plugs a given positions in the upcoming draft, not to mention having an even greater number of selections in the 2025 draft.

I think we may be looking at the continuous growth pattern we will need to be a contender every year due to "regrouping" and "Tuning-Up" an increasingly competent core of players.

If there are some really good players available at positions of need we can go for them, but if an exceptional player is available at one of our stronger positions, then we have the option to become even stronger at that position. And we can do this without "hurting" at some of our weaker positions because they have already been beefed up.

Keep in mind that there are also often one or two good surprises with players we bring in who end up performing "beyond" expectations.

I see this season more as a "regrouping" and a "tune up", as opposed to a rebuild.

Time will tell.
Ray is Rite, I think. Grier is filling needs to set up a better draft. Maybe the DL coach can light a fire under this cat and Pili too. With the additions at LB maybe the thought is occupy space and disrupt, and let the LB's eat.

Ray is Rite, I think. Grier is filling needs to set up a better draft. Maybe the DL coach can light a fire under this cat and Pili too. With the additions at LB maybe the thought is occupy space and disrupt, and let the LB's eat.

He's fighting for his NFL career so thats what you want.

Back
Top Bottom