DT Luis Castillo in the Second | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Luis Castillo in the Second

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
I think I am starting a bandwagon, to draft Luis CAstillo in the second round, the fact that he took steroids could push him down a bit, but he only did that to be able to be healthy with an injury, and he was man enough to admit it, so I say draft him in the second (plus he has a cool spanish name)

Yeah but how long till he is suspended for juicing up?

I dont think Castillo will be there in the 2nd. Right now he is going all the way in the first to Seattle. I

Won't get out of the first and won't get suspended as it was an NCAA transgression.

From a well known NFL GM:

“(Northwestern DT) Luis Castillo is not getting out of the first round.â€Â

How come Hawthorne drops to the 4th round cause of weed but this guy is projected in the 1st after getting caught with roids

With his steroid use - it may be the reason he's that big. I think he'll fall to the 3rd - and we're picking 6th there. I'd take my chances on getting him there, or Antajj Hawthorne. Castillo would be better, but that drug issue is a bit disconcerting and may change his numbers.

les dauphins said:
How come Hawthorne drops to the 4th round cause of weed but this guy is projected in the 1st after getting caught with roids

Hawthorne didn't own up, the NFL views steroids differently to weed in that roids make you better, weed doesn't. Castillo was honest and works hard, Hawthorne doesn't.

Simple as.

motioncityhifi said:
I dont think Castillo will be there in the 2nd. Right now he is going all the way in the first to Seattle. I

I said castillo falls to the 3 or 4 round, gm will not or should not take a chance
on till then.

Boomer said:
won't get suspended as it was an NCAA transgression.

No sh*t really? but it is just a matter of time till he feels the pressure of playing in the NFL and Juices up again. he will and he most likely will get busted and when he does he will get suspended. This is the NFL not MLB.

mia4ever said:
I said castillo falls to the 3 or 4 round, gm will not or should not take a chance
on till then.

Well I think some GM will take a chance in the first, he will probably go between 20-32.

godfater21 said:
No sh*t really? but it is just a matter of time till he feels the pressure of playing in the NFL and Juices up again. he will and he most likely will get busted and when he does he will get suspended. This is the NFL not MLB.

GM's really don't see it as an issue. It was essentially to recover quicker from an injury. He'll be spot tested more and has much more to lose in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom