Dude Saban was pissed!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dude Saban was pissed!!!

so-long-Ricky said:
:confused:
What exactly is your input to this thread with this post?
Or are you just showing everyone what your sexual prefrence is? :D

Hellion said:
man, I wouldn't go there... seriously, even as a joke.

as for his input, did you read this thread?:lol:

Hellion said:

:lolcry: :sidelol: :roflmao: :spit: :rofl3:

Wildbill3 said:
man, I wouldn't go there... seriously, even as a joke.

as for his input, did you read this thread?:lol:

True. On a side note, Dude Saban sounds like the name of a Star Wars character.

dixie3363 said:
oh my someone thinks im not a true dolphin fan.....think im gonna cry. Booh HOO! Now i cant wear my dolpin jersey to the bar or paint my face aqua and orange. Look man i was watching this team and every game before Dan M. got here....so go paint your face or go sit on a dolphin blow chair or something....you ridiculous autograph troll you. And to the other guy....have you ever played football in your life? Go to bed. Games get indirectly thrown all the time....you just dont want to believe it because it may ruin your little football escape on the weekend world....it might ruin the trust you had in the game....awwww....wee-zel!

Are you on your period or do you just always post pointless posts? What exactly is a "ridiculous autograph troll." Some one who tries to get an autograph from a player? I hardly see how thats ridiculous. And what exactly are you saying when you say "go to bed"? Are you trying to imply that we are child like? Or are you just trying to prove your manhood? The only sentence that had any meaning was, "Games get indirectly thrown all the time." Thats it. All the rest of it was completly unnecessary. Why don't you just think before you post again, rookie, because this post was disgusting.:sleep:

Jeez, maybe we aren't going to be 13-3 like the delusionally optimistic posters predicted.

maybe he's pissed that the aholes cho blocked vickerson and ruined his season.

dixie3363 said:
oh yeah thats true just like no boxer would ever throw a fight, or no QB would ever bet on a game, or no coach would ever lie to get his star athlete out of trouble with the cops.....wake up man....its happened plenty of times directly and a lot indirectly. Its all about whats for the betterment of the team. Why did everyone plead for Wanndstedt to play Carey and Feeley last year when the season was...."LOST ANYWAY." There is an indirect way right there. Wake up buddy boy. FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE!!!!!!!

You know absolutely friggin nothing about anything. A coach's career is directly tied to his wins. Any coach that is thought to throw games would be fired. Any coach that only wins 3 wins is a candidate to be fired. It probably wouldn't happen after Saban's first year, but the possibility is still there. Saban or any other coach would never risk the chance. ANd saban is too competitive to ever even think it. YOur post is so friggin ridiculous I can't even believe you wrote it.
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

dixie3363 said:
oh my someone thinks im not a true dolphin fan.....think im gonna cry. Booh HOO! Now i cant wear my dolpin jersey to the bar or paint my face aqua and orange. Look man i was watching this team and every game before Dan M. got here....so go paint your face or go sit on a dolphin blow chair or something....you ridiculous autograph troll you. And to the other guy....have you ever played football in your life? Go to bed. Games get indirectly thrown all the time....you just dont want to believe it because it may ruin your little football escape on the weekend world....it might ruin the trust you had in the game....awwww....wee-zel!

Dude, you need to relax.

I know you're not overly concerned with what anyone thinks of you. But there's no point in posting if you're gonna insult and condescend people. Doesn't matter if you have good information or not. If you put people down in the process, no one is gonna listen.

Plus it's against the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up. Attack the post, not the poster.

lets make teams hate playing us.what a joke are line sucks thanks haukalberry are defence is goog but will be worn down by game three are q.bs suck the bottom line is that teams will love playing us for an easy win .bring back jay and dave .saban sucks and so dose his coaches

XxFiN FaNxX said:
lets make teams hate playing us.what a joke are line sucks thanks haukalberry are defence is goog but will be worn down by game three are q.bs suck the bottom line is that teams will love playing us for an easy win .bring back jay and dave .saban sucks and so dose his coaches

Get a grip.

Wildbill3 said:
well, if he was so pissed maybe he should've game planned.

What does gamplanning have to do with coming out and performing with some intensity? If he didnt gameplan, he knew that and that wasnt what he was pissed at. They looked lackluster, AJ especially.

Gonzo said:
It seems that top ten picks tend to be more trouble than they are worth. Big investment with no guaranteed payoff. No thanks. Unlike throwing a fight, which has a guaranteed payoff from those that convinced a boxer to be a p****, throwing games only guarantees being fired in a short amount of time. Throwing a season for one OVERPRICED rookie is ludicrous. Any coach that has done it deserved the firing he no doubt got within a year or two.

Now go to bed before logic makes your head explode.

I agree.... the NFL Hall Of Fame is filled with players that were drafted below the 3rd round. Cmon now.. was Marino a top 10 pick? If we ever get another top 5 pick I so pray that we trade down.

He Jumped all over Jason Cole when he asked him who the starting QB will be in after game PC.

He was not a happy camper and kept repeating himself that it was disappointing.He had glowing words for Sage though.

This isnt boxing. They didnt throw the game. They didnt gameplan nor put in any specific plays, that is diff than throwing teh game. That doesnt meam saban doesnt want the intensity, the performance, teh fire. No he doesnt want to give anything away, but iot benfits him nothing to want his players to play bad.

Back
Top Bottom