Dumb moves by Wannspiel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dumb moves by Wannspiel

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
first off, recognizing that they made a huge mistake keeping alonzo mayes around, who should have been cut after the second preseason game, they plan on cutting henry taylor!!! thats it! i am so firggin pissed!!!! why do we waste time finding these gems just to let them go???? and then we have these banged up veterans who will be an injury at any moment! so Searcy is gone, and now noone has confidence in a troy andrews who i think is better than anything that searcy has shown i preseason. at least he is more stable and he doenst have a injury history. i mean what teh hell are these guys thinking?? at least keep taylor until you get someone else. and who is that someone else going to be? itll be some other scrub from some other team who will probably end up being nothing this year! Henry Taylor at least would have given us something! i dont understand this logic! it baffles my mind! Sage Rosenfels was a steal, but then we go and steal from ourselves! we will end up with more injuries this year and end up the same! 1-6 and second place and no bye week and no deep playoffs. end of story! :monkey:

Calm down jeez. You're having an aneurism over a player that probably will not even see the field this season on any team. I'll take the plays that Ernest Grant has made as a starter during the regular season, over the sparse number of plays that Taylor made in the preseason, any day.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Calm down jeez. You're having an aneurism over a player that probably will not even see the field this season on any team. I'll take the plays that Ernest Grant has made as a starter during the regular season, over the sparse number of plays that Taylor made in the preseason, any day.

yeah i knew you were gonna say that! mark this down right now!! Earnest grant sucks bigtime!!!!!! he has never done anything in two years. and guess what? he will continue to do nothing! and henry Taylor wont end up on any other team? how much would you like to bet right here and now! justin severns is a colt now, and your willing to make a statement like that? your wrong CK! your absolutely wrong my man! Henry Taylor was getting lots of pressure consistently! you cant deny what i saw with my own eyes! so lets just go out and waste more time looking at guys like MAA tauooooaaaaasssoooopi or whatever the hell you call him! this totally sucks! our DT's are going to be hurting come game 10 gaurranteed!

I think this will look funny when both guys are cut and Romero sticks.

Then again, my posts will look funny if Romero is the one to get cut. lol.

This cut is really hard..Henry showed some things, so did Romero..We know Grant more...But none of them outclassed each other..? is who has the most up side..finfan54 I know you will say Henry..but we've TC greats before, who once the season started lost all will..and were burst..Grant they know..the other 2 are ...Well....??????'s marks for regular season..but this is the 4th and we have a little wiggle room here..so don't get too upset...When they let Baker go...that was my sad day..but I think AJ is just as exciting and gives us possibilities..ie. great field position. Look at the brighter side..they been with them the whole TC...they should know? Muck why do you think Romero will be the guy?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Muck why do you think Romero will be the guy?

The phins are looking to trade Ernest Grant since Taylor was the worse of the 3 and Romero and Grant have played roughly the same. Grant is better known because he has actual game time in so he's more marketable in a trade. Where as Romero hasn't yet but the phins like what they see in him and he comes to them at $150k cheaper.

Taylor is only thought of as a steal because he was signed off the street.

Let's remember he was signed as a guy off the street and while sometimes they pan out, the majority of the time they're just to fill a roster after an injury.

Taylor hasn't done anything and really is not good enough to be on an NFL roster that's SB capable...he'll prob get with a team that's marginal at DL and never play.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Taylor is only thought of as a steal because he was signed off the street.

Let's remember he was signed as a guy off the street and while sometimes they pan out, the majority of the time they're just to fill a roster after an injury.

Taylor hasn't done anything and really is not good enough to be on an NFL roster that's SB capable...he'll prob get with a team that's marginal at DL and never play.

yeah that seems to be the consentual circle jerk. i guess ill buy into it too. hey i think well go 12-4 and beat the jets twice. i also think ellis johnson is great at the point of attack. whatever we can make up along the way is allright with me. hey count me in guys im in the club! ill believe anything you tell me! :monkey:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
This cut is really hard..Henry showed some things, so did Romero..We know Grant more...But none of them outclassed each other..? is who has the most up side..finfan54 I know you will say Henry..but we've TC greats before, who once the season started lost all will..and were burst..Grant they know..the other 2 are ...Well....??????'s marks for regular season..but this is the 4th and we have a little wiggle room here..so don't get too upset...When they let Baker go...that was my sad day..but I think AJ is just as exciting and gives us possibilities..ie. great field position. Look at the brighter side..they been with them the whole TC...they should know? Muck why do you think Romero will be the guy?

Muck believes romero is somebondy cus that's who's pud that wannspiel is sucking on right now. until next week when we pick up another guy who cant hold up at the point of attack. or whatever else they can make up as they go. oh, we need to keep our Lb's clean. yeah but what is the diff when one LB is the only one running around making plays! sorry muck im just venting nothing personal, i love you man!!!

Back
Top Bottom