Dumbest Statement Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dumbest Statement Ever

Spector

Starter
Reaction score
NFL live jsut made the dumbest statement ever. They were talkign about Dion Sanders coming back. "They said, one of the reasons he knew he could come back to the Ravens, is that he wouldnt have to takle on that defense."

I cannont believe that anybody would ever make that stupid of a statement.

Muck said:
NFL Live comment explained.

Click here.

Touche,

but from what I gathered, it didnt sound like sarcasm to me, when they make a joke, they usually start their dumb little laugh, but Salisbury seemed to start to contradict what he was saying. It could have been sarcasm, but it didnt seem like it

JJ777 said:
How's this for stupid quote...
"It's not frustrating, but it is." ~ Wannstedt (about the state of the offense)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ug17,0,5715867.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front
Here are some stupid statements from www.dubyaspeak.com.

"With all due respect to the cameras, I hope you read more than you watch TV."
-- Puzzling. Clarke Street Elementary School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 8, 2002

"The people who care more about the Iowa children when it comes to education, are Iowans, not people in Washington, D.C."
-- According to Dubya, the federal government doesn't care about Iowa's school childern. Maybe he knows something we don't, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Apr. 15, 2002

On a personal note, my great state is glad to know this. :up:

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-- Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

"You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
-- President Dubya at Townsend Elementary School, touting his education reform plans, Feb. 21, 2001

:smackhead :chuckle:

Anything i've actually said is in orange. The quotes and the notes below them are straight from that site.

Back
Top Bottom