Dump the stupid tag lines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dump the stupid tag lines

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
sheesh guys when your tag line is like 3 sentences longer than you post or response it's pretty lame. I don't even get this tag line crap. It's like some lame ass bumper sticker or one of those moronic T-shirts with a WWF guy. I'll bet the peeps who are into that crap have a velvet Elvis on their doublewide.

Oh Ya, Great game Miami, Really! Thats what is suppose to happen when a SB contending team plays a 2-14 team at home.
I love Ricky,Randy,Chris,Zach,Jason, Wally,Patrick,Trent,Rob,& I'm glad the lb dropped Jays pass.

Yeah, I eat fried chicken and peanut butter and 'nana sandwiches for breakfast.

Hey everybody, Mr. "I have 2 posts" doesn't like tag lines. Better get out your cyber-erasers.

Originally posted by Muck

Hey everybody, Mr. "I have 2 posts" doesn't like tag lines. Better get out your cyber-erasers.

:eek: oh no!!! you mean I'm not impressing him with My tag line??

I feel so ashamed.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck

I thought I was the only person who liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches. I`ll be damned.

Wdolphan

Go to the drop down menu and click on user cp, then edit options and choose not to see users signature. You do have a point. The TOS request that you not re-post a whole article, to just post the pertinent part or location , but then the signature is twice as long as any article. Most consider 6 to 8 lines as netiquette.

Back
Top Bottom