Dunlap strip of tannehill is vintage tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dunlap strip of tannehill is vintage tannehill

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
And why he will never turn the page.....sit in the pocket and doesn't feel any rush or his internal clock is broken. Was there forever in nfl standards. Run, move , scramble....something....

And why he will never turn the page.....sit in the pocket and doesn't feel any rush or his internal clock is broken. Was there forever in nfl standards. Run, move , scramble....something....

I had a Drew Bledsoe flashback.

I was a little irritated during the offseason listening to pundits question his future as a long term starter and heap praise on Bridgewater, Bortles and Carr. I was hoping we would see dramatic improvement under Gase's tutelage. Sadly, I see no development with RT. Maybe some were right in calling him a coach killer.
Perhaps Philbin was correct in wanting to draft Carr. Maybe he saw things in games and in practice that made him conclude that RT wasn't the long term answer.

He can't process information fast enough. That sack was not his fault though.

Another question is: Why do our plays take sooo long to develop?

If you know your OL is full of holes why not play to that weakness? Man this team is frustrating.

I was a little irritated during the offseason listening to pundits question his future as a long term starter and heap praise on Bridgewater, Bortles and Carr. I was hoping we would see dramatic improvement under Gase's tutelage. Sadly, I see no development with RT. Maybe some were right in calling him a coach killer.
Perhaps Philbin was correct in wanting to draft Carr. Maybe he saw things in games and in practice that made him conclude that RT wasn't the long term answer.

Sherman knew him best. I watched a few of his games his Senior year at TAMU. He is better, but the same chit happens time and again.

Just have to hope for something the rest of the game.

He can't process information fast enough. That sack was not his fault though.

He had a pocket. What he didn't have was the wherewithal to step up in it. Completely his fault. Pass pro was as good as it gets in the NFL on that play. It's tannehills job to extend the play....

Back
Top Bottom