Dwayne Haskins To Throw At Nfl Combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Haskins To Throw At Nfl Combine

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins to throw at NFL combine

Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins will officially throw at the NFL combine, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/i...nd-pick-predictions-rankings-1-32-draft-order
Haskins had previously said he intended to participate in all drills at the combine, which starts next week in Indianapolis.

Mel Kiper has Haskins at No. 5 on his Big Board and sees Haskins as the first quarterback off the board, going at No. 6 by the Giants in Kiper's Mock Draft 2.0.

Makes more sense for him to do it than Murray. He's got more to gain, less to lose.

He can vault himself into No.1 overall contention with a strong showing, conversely a bad showing likely keeps him in the top 15 anyway.

Sure would be nice to plant a bug in the office's of the NYG and JAX.

Waiting for the Nick Foles domino to drop.

These next 2 weeks are going to be brutal.

Makes more sense for him to do it than Murray. He's got more to gain, less to lose.

He can vault himself into No.1 overall contention with a strong showing, conversely a bad showing likely keeps him in the top 15 anyway.

Sure would be nice to plant a bug in the office's of the NYG and JAX.

Waiting for the Nick Foles domino to drop.

These next 2 weeks are going to be brutal.

If Murray doesn't throw he will fall IMO, He's very competitive. It's going to be interesting.

Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins to throw at NFL combine

Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins will officially throw at the NFL combine, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Haskins had previously said he intended to participate in all drills at the combine, which starts next week in Indianapolis.

Mel Kiper has Haskins at No. 5 on his Big Board and sees Haskins as the first quarterback off the board, going at No. 6 by the Giants in Kiper's Mock Draft 2.0.

Forgot to put the URL :out:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/story/_/id/26053516/ohio-state-qb-dwayne-haskins-throw-nfl-combine

I think Haskins has to show he can throw consistently and accurately with pro velocity.

Kyler Murray doesn't have to show that. It's already on the tape.

For Haskins you've basically only seen it on a handful of throws.

I think Haskins has to show he can throw consistently and accurately with pro velocity.

Kyler Murray doesn't have to show that. It's already on the tape.

For Haskins you've basically only seen it on a handful of throws.
Just pure delivery I think it’s really nice, and very Fast release.

Good I like the competitive drive. Haskins doesn't have to prove me anything. Its on tape. The accuracy, the arm strength

Back
Top Bottom