Dwight Howard: Orlando is first choice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwight Howard: Orlando is first choice

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dwight Howard is not planning on following Shaquille O'Neal's lead and bolting the Orlando Magic via free agency.

Or so Howard is saying a year before the he hits the open market following next season. The center is is under contract with the Magic through the 2012-13 season, but can terminate the deal a year early.

O'Neal, looking to take his talents to Hollywood, left the Magic for the Los Angeles Lakers after the 1995-96 season.

"I'm not trying to run behind nobody like Shaq or be behind somebody else," Howard told the Orlando Sentinel Monday.

"I want to start my own path and I want people to follow my path and not just follow somebody else's path. I want to have my own path, and I want to start that here in Orlando. But I can't do it alone. Not only do I need the right teammates, but I need the city behind me. That's the only way it's going to get done. We can change this small city that we have -- this small market that we have -- and we can make it a big market."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6609008

Its gonna suck to be a teammate of his this year. Trade rumors all season long and having to listen to Howard talk about how hes going it all alone and needs real players to help him out. Not that I blame him.....its a lousy team run by a lousy GM and they're going nowhere.

Best I could do on my cell phone

picsin1306869615593-1.png

Back
Top Bottom