Dwyane Wade or Lebron James? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or Lebron James?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
both are great players but who is better? Wade is more clutch and just beat out James in the skills challenge. James won ROY and now all-star MVP. Wade seems to be the better all-around player to me. He is also more clutch with a ton of game winning shots to James's zero game winning shots. I think Wade is better.

Wade plays better Defense

Wade has proven more clutch

Wade is less selfish with the ball

Wade SHOULD have been rookie of the year

I'll take Wade over Lebron everytime you give me that choice

Alex22 said:

lebron is on a worse team, of course hes going to be more selfish with the ball.

lebron is head and shoulders better 3 point shooter. lebron is overall better scorer.

lebron is a better passer.

lebron is a better rebounder.

Alex22 said:

btw, how the hell should wade been ROTY?

Nappy Roots said:
lebron is on a worse team, of course hes going to be more selfish with the ball.

lebron is head and shoulders better 3 point shooter. lebron is overall better scorer.

lebron is a better passer.

lebron is a better rebounder.

Wade was in the playoffs his rookie year without a great team around him

Wade doesnt take many 3 pointers, he is more selective than lebron and doesnt just toss up shots, if wade was as selfish as lebron the scoring average would be the same

Saying lebron is a better passer ends this debate now because thats just really really funny

Only thing Lebron is better at is being a ball hog

Nappy Roots said:
btw, how the hell should wade been ROTY?

Because he had a great year and his team actually made the playoffs, he helped carry them

A lot of people though Wade should have been Rookie of the year, not just me

Alex22 said:
Wade was in the playoffs his rookie year without a great team around him

Wade doesnt take many 3 pointers, he is more selective than lebron and doesnt just toss up shots, if wade was as selfish as lebron the scoring average would be the same

Saying lebron is a better passer ends this debate now because thats just really really funny

Only thing Lebron is better at is being a ball hog

saying that me saying lebron being a better passer is a joke does end this debate, cause it shows you dont know **** about lebron.

Alex22 said:
Because he had a great year and his team actually made the playoffs, he helped carry them

A lot of people though Wade should have been Rookie of the year, not just me

:sidelol:

ok

Nappy Roots said:
saying that me saying lebron being a better passer is a joke does end this debate, cause it shows you dont know **** about lebron.

No it shows your dont watch very closely is all

Lebron is a great player but Wade is better hands down

If the game is on the line and I have to put the ball in one of their hands, guess what buddy lebron isnt touchin the ball

i would take wade. Wade's defense and clutch is what sets him apart. I dont agree that Lebron is a better scorer. He is a more versatile scorer, but not better. Just within the last month watching wade no one can defend when he drives. His 18 foot shot is as accurate as anyone now.

Nappy Roots said:

ok

Yeah actually I guess you dont watch any NBA shows at all, because they were talking a LOT about how Wade should have recieved far more votes and deserved it

Alex22 said:
No it shows your dont watch very closely is all

Lebron is a great player but Wade is better hands down

If the game is on the line and I have to put the ball in one of their hands, guess what buddy lebron isnt touchin the ball

ok.

i forgot this was a debate on who has had the better career with 2 seconds left. :rolleyes2

Lebron is the best player in the league. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd!

Alex22 said:
Yeah actually I guess you dont watch any NBA shows at all, because they were talking a LOT about how Wade should have recieved far more votes and deserved it

yea there was alot of talk, i never said there wasnt. lebron cleary deserved it, and thats why he won it.

Back
Top Bottom