E.James 3rd fastest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E.James 3rd fastest

finfansince72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
to 9000 yards. Just Jim Brown and Eric Dickerson have done it faster. Thats off the hook. Considering his team passes a ton its even more impressive. He really deserves a big contract extension, Indy hasnt given him a multi year deal have they? James is awesome, its even more impressive when you think that he had a major injury a few years back. Certain first ballet HOF IMO.

E>JAmes is amazing he was supposed to come to Miami when he got frafted but at the combine his stock rised i remember he was like a top 15-20 pick but the combine helped him

I personally think Edge is the second best RB in the league behind LT. If he hadnt gotten hurt I think he could of been as good as LT.

HurriPhinFan said:
I personally think Edge is the second best RB in the league behind LT. If he hadnt gotten hurt I think he could of been as good as LT.

I'd still say Alexander is the 2nd best behind LT..then possibly Edge.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say if Edge didnt get hurt, in that offense, he would be better than LT. he lead the league in rushing yards his first 2 years in the NFL. he had great hop moves and alot of power to run throw arm tackles and over people, and he had more speed to take it long. as much as he has gotten smarter as a RB, he would be the best RB in football right now.

Back
Top Bottom