Eagles/Bucs talking trade for Warren Sapp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles/Bucs talking trade for Warren Sapp

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Subject: Eagles looking to make deal for Bucs' All-Pro

News: All of the recent trade rumors coming out of Tampa Bay have concerned All-Pro fullback Mike Alstott. However, a much bigger deal for a much bigger name seems to be in the works.

The Philadelphia Eagles have spoken with the Buccaneers about a deal that would include the Eagles top three picks in next month's draft, including their own first and second, plus the extra second round choice they have -- in trade for the Bucs outspoken All-Pro defensive tackle Warren Sapp.

It is a deal that makes sense for both sides, since the Eagles are searching for a physical interior defensive lineman and the Bucs need to recoup some of the draft picks they lost in the move to get Coach Jon Gruden.

Both sides seem interested, but will likely wait to see how other teams setup for the draft before finalizing any type of trade.

http://63.141.247.253/nlsports/NLFr...C5E78121DF47F2D988256B8C0014E884?OpenDocument

Damn!! :eek: Gruden is ripping the Bucs apart! :mad: That I DON'T agree with!! :mad:

I do. I HATE the Bucs!! I love beating their sh*t-talking asses in August. And I love sticking it to their arrogant fans (retaliation of course :p )

Trading Sapp would make them a better team IMO. If they were to get Philly's #1 and two #2's (which they won't), they could replace Sapp and further strengthen the WR and interior OL.

They could get a player like Andre Davis in the first round or Antonio Bryant and then get some good offensive linemen in the second, or another defensive tackle.

Jeez, they're talking about getting rid of Alstott and Sapp? Who's next, their hyperactive kicker Grammatica?:rolleyes:

You mean "Semi-Automatica"?? :D

I swear that kid is straight out of the Jimmy era at UM. Except he's really annoying.

Holy cow...I haven't heard this one yet :eek: I knew there were going to be some big names going in the FA pool but not Sapp...man...If the Eagles got him they would be a definite forceon the defensive side...I mean they already are without him but that would be a roadblock!!

Originally posted by Muck
I do. I HATE the Bucs!! I love beating their sh*t-talking asses in August. And I love sticking it to their arrogant fans (retaliation of course :p )

Trading Sapp would make them a better team IMO. If they were to get Philly's #1 and two #2's (which they won't), they could replace Sapp and further strengthen the WR and interior OL.

If the Bucs can pull that deal off they would be stealing from Philly. Sapp is all bluff and no stuff.

Gruden and the Eagles brass both went public on Monday to dismiss these rumors. They said the these trade talks were absolutely unfounded and complete fictional.

Drew Rosenhaus called the rumors, started by Philly talk radio, "insulting".

Back
Top Bottom