Eagles O-line pretty crappy, too | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles O-line pretty crappy, too

Waddle is going to get over 100 yards Sunday morning, with Tua throwing it to him.
Tua is the truth. He'll show us what he can do. We're failing him by having two guys in the OC spot who can't call plays to save themselves

Every defense that we play is going to blitz until Tua gets injured again. It's nature. You attack weaknesses.
I dont see Tua surviving this offensive line. I dont think he plays more than 5 games all year.

He tries hard and means well, it's athletic and has a good arm, but his accuracy is Brissett bad or worse and will be his downfall.

I honestly think this is his last year starting. I think Philly gets a new QB1 next year.
They'll have the draft capital to do that and more. Who do you think will be the top QBs entering the draft? I don't keep up with college like that so I don't know.

They'll have the draft capital to do that and more. Who do you think will be the top QBs entering the draft? I don't keep up with college like that so I don't know.
He needs to learn self preservation, live to play another down. As soon as he hits 6 games I’ll be sure to remind you that you’re wrong ;-).

What we need is the refs helping to keep defenders off Tua like that one did for Brady tonight.

Man, that ref almost put his whole body between the 2.

Mind my ignorance.... is that normal for a ref to do on an INT?

Eagles run a fairly similar offense as the Fins with just as bad an oline. Heavy RPOs, almost every single first down, it's like clockwork. Hurts is a little more mobile, not like it's really doing much though.

I don't either. I know that Rattler kid at Oklahoma was a potential #1 but he got benched and his future is in a spin cycle right now.

He needs to learn self preservation, live to play another down. As soon as he hits 6 games I’ll be sure to remind you that you’re wrong ;-).
Never been a fan of Hurts. Tua replaced him in Alabama for a reason.

Well Hurts has 6 games on his belt. Don't think I'm wrong lol

Eagles in line for three top ten picks. Imagine what Grier could do if he had the … oh wait. F that.

Most teams in the league have pretty bad offensive lines. The reason Wilson wants out of Seattle is because he is getting killed playing behind his OL. That is why I think it’s funny that some people actually think Wilson would want to play in Miami behind an OL that is worst than the Seahawks OL.

Back
Top Bottom