Eagles sign McMahon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles sign McMahon

That's a good signing by them, he plays somewhat like McNabbs style! They will love this kid!

no big deal. it's not like he's going to be getting a ton of playing time. good insurance though.

Maybe whatever team RS ends up with next year can get him for a 2nd round pick! :lol:

At least all of the "Veteran QB" threads will be limited to Johnson and Gus now.

I wish we'd have taken a look at this guy. I think he would have really pressed Feeley for the job. He's athletic and has a real good arm. The rich get richer.

I just dont know why you guys like him so much? From what i have seen of him he just cant play the QB poistion. His accurcay(sp) stinks and his arm is pretty good.

I am wondering just how long Andy Reid is going to stay with Donovan McNappy ...Mr Chuncky Soup looked terrible in the 4th quarter of the SB, and he said he wasn't sick...so either he wore himself out or the guy just doesn't have much desire/energy/intensity......the Eagles just allowed the clock to tick away and didn't seem to have any "two minute" offense or any kind of hurry up plan.
The Eagles fans I have talked to in person and in chat rooms have been pretty miffed since the SB...I think Donovan is wearing thing, so maybe McMahon will get a decent shot to play soon??

Back
Top Bottom