Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag

We would take a $10m cap hit if we trade Jordan. It's not happening.

I do not believe it. The cap charge is way too much.

For the right price everyone is available for a trade. This was not the right price.

We would take a $10m cap hit if we trade Jordan. It's not happening.

This is the kicker.

Not only trade compensation. Which IMO will be too rich for the Eagles to part with

The $10 hit we would take is also a show stopper.

Jordan has put on 14 lbs of muscle and is continuing to get bigger and stronger. Let's see what we have before trading him away. He could be good.
However, for a guy who has contributed so little, it is interesting that his physical dimensions and performance metrics still make GMs salivate to lure him. Ireland was extremely conservative in his drafting over many years, but the prospect of getting Jordan emboldened him. This just confirms how much the GMs believe in the performance metrics as their guide to drafting some players.

This busts my bubble. I had faith in Hickey being smart and a smart man would have made that trade in a heartbeat.

jordan=BUST, defense DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS and inside-out football is a FARCE.

I DREAM of a Miami Dolphins WITHOUT dion jordan and daniel thomas.

Defense doesn't win championships? Miss the last SB?

i'd like to see some proof of this 14 lbs of muscle stuff with jordan...that said good on miami not to have taken that trade...as a 34 olb he's much more valuable to philly than graham and a 2nd

how abuout Jordan for
a 2nd and a new stadium built for us in Miami paid for by the Eagles :)

Back
Top Bottom