Eagles Vs. Patriots Superbowl: Who would you rather see win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Vs. Patriots Superbowl: Who would you rather see win?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Honestly.. the Patriots..

Philly fans are a scourge upon the Earth... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the Philly fans, I would have to root for Philly. McNabb seems like a decent enough guy, and I really despise the Patriots.

Imagine how full the Patriots bandwagon would get with another Super Bowl. Now think about how bandwagon fans would actually improve the average Eagles fan. This is just a no-brainer for me...

It will bring more prestige to the Dolphins when they sweep the Pats next year if the Pats win the super Bowl, which they probably will and go into that post Super Bowl lull.....

Anyone but the Pats! I hate New England! Although I personaly don't think anyone in the NFC this year has a chance. How about Indy?
Go Dolphins!

NE... because they'll crack up like they did in 2002

There are 3 teams I would never route for..... New England... Jets... Bills.... I just recently took back my hated for indy.

It would be lack last years SB..

Bucs/Raiders was dispicable... :|

Could it be because Indy isn't in our division anymore. If we take the Dolphins out of the equation and it's Philly vs. New England I have to root for Philly. I can't root for Brady when I secretly want to kick his face in!!! I'd like to see Indy win over Philly or The Brady Bunch.

I love it when Dolphins fans talk about how much they hate the PATS!....We are like the guys that get all the girls....remember phin fans.....hate really can be envy in disquise...

Better Luck next year....I guess!

Back
Top Bottom