Reaction score
1. Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa
2. Brodie Croyle, QB,
3. Jason Allen, CB/S, Tennessee
4. Kyle Williams, DT, LSU
7. Marques Colston, WR, Hoftsra
7. J.D. Runnels, FB, Oklahoma
7. Tre Stallings, OT Ole Miss

Those all are all good except for Chad Greenway. I think that LB is not that strong of a need. DB is a much greater need on defense. Michael Huff, Ko Simpson, Jimmy Williams, Darnell Bing. I also like Winston Justice at LT ( Which I have caught alot of hell over. Just sick and tired of seeing our QB's get blind sided by a DE ) Obviously I know we would be reaching drafting Simpson and Bing, But you get the idea. Oh and I really like the Jason Allen pick too. He was REALLY Good for the Vols.

Nice mock.
I doubt we take Kyle WIlliams though. I don't think he is strong enough at the point of attack to be a NT or be an end in the 3-4 to have enough value to take him with the 4th pick if he is just a rotational guy.

Skeet84 said:
Those all are all good except for Chad Greenway. I think that LB is not that strong of a need. DB is a much greater need on defense. Michael Huff, Ko Simpson, Jimmy Williams, Darnell Bing. I also like Winston Justice at LT ( Which I have caught alot of hell over. Just sick and tired of seeing our QB's get blind sided by a DE ) Obviously I know we would be reaching drafting Simpson and Bing, But you get the idea. Oh and I really like the Jason Allen pick too. He was REALLY Good for the Vols.

We do need more LBs.

RunRickyRun34 said:
2. Brodie Croyle, QB,
Not bad but I don't like the fact that you don't have an o-lineman earlier....but if we do trade Ricky for a 1st then that could be the pick to take one....here's hoping for Mangold who imo is the best lineman in this draft including Ferguson.

Ozzy rules!!:dolphins:

Skeet84 said:
saban and mueller have put it out there that they are not big on drafting need in the first round. BPA.

besides, the dolphins DO need linebackers.

good mock but we dont need another DT YET and if greenway isn't there i say we take a S not a DB unless maybe i guess if its Huff. For some reason i doubt DB will turn out well in RD 1 as they seem to be coming up andabout a lot better from RD 2 then RD 1. There are many DB in RD 2 we can pick from but not as good LB/LT/S in RD 2 compared to RD 1.

SR 7 said:
good mock but we dont need another DT YET and if greenway isn't there i say we take a S not a DB unless maybe i guess if its Huff. For some reason i doubt DB will turn out well in RD 1 as they seem to be coming up andabout a lot better from RD 2 then RD 1. There are many DB in RD 2 we can pick from but not as good LB/LT/S in RD 2 compared to RD 1.

Not only could we afford to take a DT in the 4th but we should, we are pretty thin there. And last time I checked a Safety is a Defensive Back.

SMadison29 said:
Would be nice. I really like those top 4.

Me too , I'm really high on Jason Allen because he can play CB, FS, and SS and is a ballhawk. I am also high on Kyle Williams, and although he doesn't necessarily fit into our system, he has ties to Saban through LSU and he seems like a Saban type player. I'd love to have Huff or Cutler but I doubt they fall to us so I think the Dolphins go BPA and take Greenway. Croyle in the 2nd round would be a good pick, even though I'm not a fan of drafting a QB unless he's a 1st round talent QB.

Skeet84 said:

miami can still sign free agents

In fact I think that it should be a sticky on the draft forum as a subject. Seems like people forget that when they talk about the draft.

RunRickyRun34 said:
2. Brodie Croyle, QB,

nice mock right there...if Huff isn't there in the 1st then I would definitely want Greenway second....

SpeedRush99 said:
Not only could we afford to take a DT in the 4th but we should, we are pretty thin there. And last time I checked a Safety is a Defensive Back.

I konw but i meant CB sorry for not being clear. We have vickerson and wright still and bigger need then a DT right now in a diff position adn we can address DT via FA.

awesome mock. that's an A+ draft, so there's a snowball's chance in hell that it goes down like that, but i'd be extremely happy if it did.

Back
Top Bottom