Early Impressions Good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Impressions Good

VT Dolphan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Henne pick seems to have really divided the fan base...once again. But on ESPN right now they have a sportsnation poll of which teams did the best through the first two rounds. Miami is currently second behind only Kansas City. The country likes what we've done, even though many here aren't crazy about it.

The Henne pick seems to have really divided the fan base...once again. But on ESPN right now they have a sportsnation poll of which teams did the best through the first two rounds. Miami is currently second behind only Kansas City. The country likes what we've done, even though many here aren't crazy about it.

well yeah, theres tons of other fans who think we did well. I've talked to several other teams fans (niners, Vikings, Bills, Jets) and all think we've done well.

As dolphins fans we just don't know how to believe in our team right now.

well yeah, theres tons of other fans who think we did well. I've talked to several other teams fans (niners, Vikings, Bills, Jets) and all think we've done well.

As dolphins fans we just don't know how to believe in our team right now.

I just think most of our fanbase just aren't too familiar with the 3 players we drafted.

OT
DE
QB

Really who is shocked...? I for one think was quite obvious...,

Beck has to get it together...

Roth has to get it together....

Back
Top Bottom