Early Injury Report - Griese, Fletcher, Roundtree | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Injury Report - Griese, Fletcher, Roundtree

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Beyond Griese it looks pretty good.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6598562.htm

Cornerback Jamar Fletcher, who started his second game in place of the injured Patrick Surtain, suffered a left ankle injury in the final minutes of the first half and did not return. He had his ankle wrapped in a bandage after the game.

''It's just a contusion right now,'' Fletcher said. ``It's still early.''

Quarterback Brian Griese left in the third quarter with an injury to his left great toe. Griese said he ''felt a pop'' when he planted his foot on the dirt infield. He left the stadium in a walking boot for precautionary reasons.

Cornerback Alphonso Roundtree injured his right lower leg.

I hope they go to field turf next year then they can lay it in the infield and pick it up for Marlins games. Its not perfect but it would be better.

I would rather kick the Marlins out and play on grass. If they played at a little league field they still wouldn't sell out anyway (as long as Willis isn't pitching)

I don't like the "felt a pop" thing. Sounds like something snapped. Like a tendon or a ligament. :(

Griese will be fine. He only hurt his toe. Probably a BIG O-Linemen stepped on it. I have never seen the players get injured because of the infield....now all of a sudden they are....WEIRD.

I remember them saying last night that the x-rays were inconclusive. Combine that with a "popping sound" that Griese heard and fear for the worst.

The guy is jinxed I'm telling ya. It's a damn shame he could have been a good QB if he actually could play an entire season for once.

Back
Top Bottom