Early Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Predictions

Originally posted by bigwalt18
One questions just to throw out there
Why are people making KC to be this great team
what did they do to improve in the off season

remember this is just a question????

I got KC at 9-7 and the lowest seed, by no means "great". I don't buy into the AFC west being as strong as some say, the Raiders will drop off some this year and Denver will push KC for the last seed. KC is good enough in that division to place 2nd IF they sign Tony Gonzalas, if they don't, slide Denver into 2nd.

Besides it's just an offseason prediction anyways and i reserve the right to change my mind.:lol:

When you look at our schedule a first round bye seems likely to me. here is my evaluation of our tougher games:

Green Bay: Probably the best team we play all season, but I think we match up great against them. Farve is obviously on his way to the HOF, but his questionable WR corp will have a hard time against our all pro secondary. Green looks as though he will be great, but our d doesn't struggle against great backs. They struggle against overpowring o-lines like San Fran or NYJ, I don't think the PAck falls in this category. Look for RW to have a huge day and the upset win.

Indy: They have only beet the RW less Dolphins once in their last 5 tries. Lack of talent at CB and DT should mean huge days for RW and Chambers.

Denver: If they are healthy and Gresie bounces back they have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. Their defense is pretty solid as well. Here is hopeing their running game and Greise continues to struggle.

Chigago: I don't see them being as good playing a first place schedule. QB controversy will most likely tear this team apart when we play them. Still should be a very physical game we need Jay to step it up, since their run d is very strong.

Oakland: We play them very late in the season witch is great for us. Their advanced team age should be taken a toll on them, and hopefully they have already started their late season melt down. It is in the black hole so i expect a tough game, but i doubt Gannon makes it through the game that the Fins will win.

I didn't mention our division games since they are obviously all tough. I expect no more than 2 loses in the division and no more than 2 losses out side.

12-4 will be my prediction

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Raiders game is in Miami.

Whopps I just assumed since we played them at home last year. I guess we all remember what happens when you ass-ume.

Back
Top Bottom