East West Shrine & Hula Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

East West Shrine & Hula Bowl?

TimeGap

Starter
Reaction score
Did anyone get to watch these games if so, who did you like and why.

nope, I had other things going on, I was hopeing, like you that we would get some commentary. When everyone wakes up we will prolly see some.

I saw the East West. I think after Reggie Mcneal's proformance we should take a shot at him in a later round. If you think about it it's a win-win situation. If he turns out to be a good QB you have quite an offensive weapon. If not, you convert him to WR and *BAM* great 3rd or 4th receiver. If he can be had late, you can't miss.

For those people who think Reggie McNeil should be drafted as a Wr...they should take a look at that game. He really looked good as a WR. His poise, long ball acuracy, and leadership were outstanding. I for one, was really impressed by this kid.

Reggie McNeal did an excellent job in the game and I was very proud of him.

Brandon Marshall had a great game in the Hula Bowl

5 catches for 101 yards and a TD

He is 6'6 230 lbs. An absolute beast! Fast for his size, and very quick in and out of his routes... Great blocker and pretty much impossible to press since he is very physical...

TimeGap said:
Did anyone get to watch these games if so, who did you like and why.

There are two threads devoted to observation about the Shrine Game and the Hula Bowl. I would prefer you just scroll down and find them, rather than me typing out all that stuff over again because you don't feel like looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom