Easy to Hold Saban to the Fire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Easy to Hold Saban to the Fire

Irie Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since Saban took one of his boys from LSU and nobody knows him better than he would, If Travis Daniels sucks, then so does our coach!

Keep an eye on Daniels, our new CB.

I hope this guy kicks ***.

Dono

The man said we need a corner, and as was posted, he coached him. He obviously knows Daniels well. Trust in Saban.

Irie Dolfan said:
Since Saban took one of his boys from LSU and nobody knows him better than he would, If Travis Daniels sucks, then so does our coach!

Keep an eye on Daniels, our new CB.

I hope this guy kicks ***.

Dono

Even if he hadn't coached the guy, Saban won't suck if 1 draft pick doesn't make it...geez, if that's that case, JJ, Parcells and BB suck too ?? They have all had players not pan out !

Scouts on ESPN don't think highly of this guy they said he should go 6 or 7. I hope they are wrong.

LarryFinFan said:
Even if he hadn't coached the guy, Saban won't suck if 1 draft pick doesn't make it...geez, if that's that case, JJ, Parcells and BB suck too ?? They have all had players not pan out !

McFly.

Tell me that when you coach a player in college then take him in the pro's that if he sucks it's not a bad mark on yourself? True, if ALL of his other picks in this years draft pan out then he's off the hook, but how do you draft one of your own players and then watch him tank in the pro's. What would that say about Saban (regarding him evaluating his own players both college and pro's).

Dono

Back
Top Bottom