Ebay tickets question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ebay tickets question

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I found some Dolphins tickets on Ebay that I'm very interested in buying, but I don't know that it's safe to do so. I've heard that a lot of people get ripped off when they buy tickets on Ebay (never heard anything about fins tickets, but rather concerts and stuff like that).
Have any of you purchased sports tickets on Ebay? Do you recommend I stay away from them? Any input is appreciated, thanks everyone.

I'm pretty sure that if you use paypal than you have some protection from that type of thing. But I don't know how you would know if they were fake or not until you tried to go the game. I would imagine that you could call ticketmaster once you receive them and they could tell you to look for some security features on the ticket. But check their feedback, buy from someone who has a lot of positive feedback.

NJPHIN34 said:
I'm pretty sure that if you use paypal than you have some protection from that type of thing. But I don't know how you would know if they were fake or not until you tried to go the game. I would imagine that you could call ticketmaster once you receive them and they could tell you to look for some security features on the ticket. But check their feedback, buy from someone who has a lot of positive feedback.
He has great feedback, I was about to bid on them when my brother reminded me of the time he was sold "backstage passes" that ended up being fake.
I think the way this works is that he/she has four season tickets and will send me two of them. Thanks for replying.

I've sold tix on Ebay...very important...check the user feedback.

Always check the feedback positive % and make sure they have plenty of transactions. I just bought NASCAR tickets on Ebay and got a great deal. Everything worked out great.

popularwar said:
You probably won't be able to give me a better deal than this guy on Ebay. I want 2 tickets to the falcons game.

Why do I feel like that auction is about to get a whole bunch of views right about now??

I bought tickets to the season opener online. I have done it several times and never had a problem. But thanks for reminding me about the possibility of getting screwed over, now im perinoid. I should have recieved them on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom