ed hinkle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ed hinkle?

Hitman13

Scout Team
Reaction score
my question.... were all talking about chad jackson and S. Homes (check spell) for a number one. yes i could see us having one of them behind chambers and booker. but lets say saban goes with the BPA and chooses a different player. welll in the later rounds if he isnt chosen i would like to see your guys oppinion on this man http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/hinkel_ed he was amazing at iowa. i remember he broke his arm and was out for 1-2 games. when he came back his arm wasnt completly healed but he still played and he would make amazing catches.... just wondering what you guys thought about him.... he would be a steal for anybody after i think round 3 or 4..... GO FINZSZ

I would prefer someone with a little more speed.

I like Hinkel too. Right now, he's being listed anywhere from rounds 5-7. If we could get him in the 7th, i'd take him in a heartbeat. He has really good speed after seeing his combine 40, more so than people think.

Hitman13 said:
my question.... were all talking about chad jackson and S. Homes (check spell) for a number one. yes i could see us having one of them behind chambers and booker. but lets say saban goes with the BPA and chooses a different player. welll in the later rounds if he isnt chosen i would like to see your guys oppinion on this man http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/hinkel_ed he was amazing at iowa. i remember he broke his arm and was out for 1-2 games. when he came back his arm wasnt completly healed but he still played and he would make amazing catches.... just wondering what you guys thought about him.... he would be a steal for anybody after i think round 3 or 4..... GO FINZSZ

Just say no to Ray Finkle!
He kidnapped Marino and he'll do the same to Culpepper!

Oh wait you said HINKLE..... :foundout:

Steve largent type player...A very underated WR....Who doesnt " suck ".

Back
Top Bottom