Ed Perry OUT FOR SEASON!!**false alarm** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ed Perry OUT FOR SEASON!!**false alarm**

fins54

Scout Team
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted already or not, but found it on Roto News. Ed Perry will miss the entire season after tearing his left ACL last week in practice, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Will it ever end??

:shakeno:

:cry:

fins54 said:
Not sure if this was posted already or not, but found it on Roto News. Ed Perry will miss the entire season after tearing his left ACL last week in practice, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Will it ever end??

:shakeno:

:cry:

Great, just FN great. :fire:

Are you sure about this? I haven't heard anything about it. Akins and Boston, yeah. But not Perry. Didn't this happen a couple of years ago?

thats from last year.....

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha....what a boner. I knew it was last year as soon as I read this, he was just in a sun-sent article today.

Dude if you're serious, then now I'm sure a hurricane will hit Central Florida and the game in Jax will be cancelled. Rediculous. but if true; again, he's been injured b4 and the Organization should evaluate these things and have depth on past injured playas. Don't they learn??

wow... PEOPLE please read the entire articles and the DATES before posting them. Jesus... i was about to have another stroke.

That would suck if it happened again. However, this seems to be last year's news as opposed to this year. The only thing that freaks me out is that I thought Perry hurt his knee last year in a preseason game, not practice. The blurb here says it was in

Lookin for an article, I DID find this:
he better in his chosen profession. ''There's always pressure, and you have to succeed through it,'' the rookie from Louisiana-Lafayette said. Delahoussaye, listed as strictly a long snapper for the Dolphins, has fired 700 snaps in his amateur and professional career and botched only one. The Dolphins, who have had Ed Perry as their long snapper for several seasons, signed Delahoussaye, 24, after watching a tape of him snapping the ball through a tire and hitting the goal post from more than 15 yards.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/9321452.htm

To say this happened last week... I'd have to say this is a bogus report.

Back
Top Bottom