Eddie Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

Originally posted by dolphan39
the key measure of how good the pick will be for Moore is how much better will (or worse) will he be than LB Victor Hobson for the Jets IMO.

Absolutely, there was a few sources mentioning Hobson getting picked by the Fins if he was still avail and none of the LT prospects we wanted were there. No info on this Moore guy had come to light at all. So when Hobson was still on the board I figured that's who we'd pick if we went OLB. When we picked Moore of course it was a shock. Now that the draft is over a lot more positive info is coming out on Moore. I hope he turns out to be fantastic..... obviously. If he's a flop and Hobson flourishes then yes they'll have made a mistake.

The recent info I've read on Moore has brought me to respect this pick and hope for the best. Still, the biggest knock that worries me about Moore is that injury history. We'll see.

On another note, I bet Chambersown had a heartattack seeing Boldin still on the board when we picked. He prob. was getting ready to pop the champagne cork and then god knows what happened as he heard "The Dolphins pick Eddie Moore".
I've never seen anyone root so hard for a person to be drafted.
Chambersown have you gotten over it?

Originally posted by fin-atic
Because we draft a linebacker who is under six feet, he is automatically Zach Thomas?

This guy will be lucky to be running down the field on Kick offs.

It was a huge reach. Every source available, ESPN, Pete PRisco, John Clayton, everyone believes it was a reach and a total screw up of a pick.

They are right.

This guy has speed, works great in space and has football intelligence... He's a great special teamer as well... He'll be on kick offs...
Originally posted by fin-atic
This guy will be lucky to be running down the field on Kick offs.

This shows you have absolutely no knowledge of the guy.. So why speak all this??

The guy is an Al Wilson clone. I have heard nothing but good things about him.

I would have like Hobson...

but I don't think he has the speed necessary for Miami's system.

Oh no here come Fin-atic with his BS again..So I take you know more than Dave and Rick right..Have you ever seen Moore play? I hope you dont choke when he starts to make you eat your words..

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Oh no here come Fin-atic with his BS again..So I take you know more than Dave and Rick right..Have you ever seen Moore play? I hope you dont choke when he starts to make you eat your words..
so finatic has a different opinion than you, that doesn't make it bs, however wrong it is!:D

Originally posted by dolfan06
so finatic has a different opinion than you, that doesn't make it bs, however wrong it is!:D

Then what's the meaning of B.S. ??? :lol:

dammit, i am gonna end this arguement right now! where can i find an eddie moore game jersey?:tongue:

Originally posted by finfan54
dammit, i am gonna end this arguement right now! where can i find an eddie moore game jersey?:tongue:

Dude can I have the money you can freely burn? :lol:

Moore will probably be a solid LB but not for a couple years. However what he does do for us is not expose the fact Seau can't play passing downs. So when we go to the nickel we could see Moore in there with Zach.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Dude can I have the money you can freely burn? :lol:

Moore will probably be a solid LB but not for a couple years. However what he does do for us is not expose the fact Seau can't play passing downs. So when we go to the nickel we could see Moore in there with Zach.

well....i could cover itupwith Moore on the back except with number 89 instead of 37.;) :D

We all see how they determine these rankings right? They measure the 40 speed, the height, the weight, the vertical leap, the weight lifting. Really how successful are those, and how many superstar players in teh league were listed as too small, too slow, not strong enough? The combine cannot measure heart, desire, work ethic, football intelligence, all the intangibles that make a great player. I admit again I was upset Sat when they made the pick, but i gotta tell ya, i think this kid can be special. He has proven he has heart, he is humble and loves the game, and has a very good head on his shoulders. Players like this use there heads and athletism to overcome limitations.

On a side note, I have not heard one person say signing Knight would be a mistake, yet he is considered slow for the position.

Back
Top Bottom