Eddie Moore's NCAA2003 results | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore's NCAA2003 results

Elfpower

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is a dumb thread and it doesn't mean much, so forgive me, please. But yea, On NCAA2003 football, Eddie is ranked an 88 on the game. I played a game with Tennessee and he racked up 6 tackles(2 for loss) and 2 sacks. I know this doesn't mean anything, but I thought I'd be fun to let you all know! and its late. thanks. ryan.

actually, he is 2nd-3rd round talent when you import him to the draft on madden, and someone usually always picks him early, i've seen the jets pick him in the 1st round a couple times. he's a monster on ncaa 03 though, he's a fast F'er

We got a superstar in the future...
if greenwood doesnt start than moore will.. if greenwood starts then moor would backup seau.. and wait till he retires to be the starter

I think 2004 will be on PC. I think I remember reading that somewhere...not sure.

I hiope cause im giong to madden nfl 2004 and i can download NCAA 2004 off of Emule or Edonkey

One question why do they have Carson Palmer in the front cover of the game if he got drafted.. Isnt it suppose to be the 2003-04 roster/..

Ya gotta remember, 88 is in accordance to college talent. On Madden he will probably be in the low to mid 60s, 70 at best.

Carson Palmers on the cover because the NCAA won't let them use players to make profit or something like that. He's no longer in college so they use him. Same with Harrington last year. Thats why the players don't have their names in the game and just numbers.

eddie is a 66 when he comes into the league on madden, and he gets up in the 80's if you throw him to the wolves and let him play. j.r. tolver is a baller too-he is 2nd round talent and comes in at a 72 i believe. ea didn't make a version of ncaa 2004 for the pc, go get a ps2 dolphins1988.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom