Edge vs Ricky

RyanTheColtsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
James 26 carries for 89 yards.

Williams 13 carries for 36 yards.

Colts win
Phins lose

Can't argue with that, Ricky is a one year wonder so far, he has done nothing spectacular this year.

Ok...He got the ball twice as much ...What the hell is your point?

Yeah, but James wasn't going up against 8 and 9 man fronts on every play :rolleyes:

So, when does James plan on getting hurt again?

Originally posted by finfanatic99
What's the point of this thread ...... stats are for losers.

I think that is why he is showing them to you, as you lost today.

...and it shouldn't have been that close.

shouldn't have been that close???

Dummy, if we had any sort of left tackle whatsoever, we would have won.

"I think that is why he is showing them to you, as you lost today.

...and it shouldn't have been that close."

wow, your smack is really exciting...do you want to be my girlfriend?

Originally posted by TheMugwump

I think that is why he is showing them to you, as you lost today.

...and it shouldn't have been that close.

See this just took away from any chance of being though of as an intelligent fan.

What in your amazing wisdom moron makes you think it shouldn't have been that close? If not for Dwight Freeny you most likely lose the game. Go back to football 101 and see if you can learn something this time.

Is that Tori Amos?

Whoever it is, she's hot enough to distract anyone.

You want to know why it shouldn't have been that close?

Peyton makes an INDIOT decision at the end of the game with the int.

Before that, Harrison fumbles (close, but he wasn't down, I'll admit), for the first time in 300+ receptions while the Colts are driving for a possible FG or TD. Perhaps points, perhaps not. We'll never know.

Just before that, Peyton lets rip to a wide open Reggie Wayne for a sure six, but overthrows him.

Edge drops a freaking easy pass in the first half when he would have walked down to the 5 yd line at least.

On the very first drive of the day, Peyton underthrew Reggie Wayne and a great play is made to break up a TD. That ball is a foot further and its 6.

A stupid holding call at the end of the first half that takes a touchdown off the board.

You see, I can make excuses too. Those of you who say the Colts were lucky to win are only seeing 1/2 the game. They say you make your own luck.

The Dolphins had some tough breaks, not the least of which was your matador LT. You have to see the other half though, and that is the fact that Freeney is one of the best DE's in the league, right out of the Jason Taylor mold (speed-wise, not size-wise).

How should it have not been that close, well, that is how.

Of course, that is my opinion, and it is colored by the fact that I'm a Colt fan. I can admit that I'm biased in my assessment.

Some of you Dolphin fans are also able to see beyond your rooting bias. Some of you however are so convinced that your team couldn't lose unless they had bad luck, or one sucky player, or the refs were against you, or Ricky is a shell of what he once was that you can't see the forest for the trees.

It was a good, hard fought, hard-hitting (I hope Surtain is okay), game. In the end, IN MY OPINION, the team that earned the win, got the win.

Luck is for those looking for excuses.

Back
Top Bottom