Educated Fans Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Educated Fans Question

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
HEy, i know this is supposed to be respectful..... BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE JETS LIKE THEY ARE THE FINS!!!!!!!!! "They will be fine" STOP YOUR SCARING THE **** OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!

I like to be truthful about Footaball. I said the JETS offense would be fine not that they would win the super bowl. As far as Madison goes J E T S is right Coles has owned him and I have actually gotten my balls busted by New England fans about that.

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
HEy, i know this is supposed to be respectful..... BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE JETS LIKE THEY ARE THE FINS!!!!!!!!! "They will be fine" STOP YOUR SCARING THE **** OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dol_Fan5434

You ever hear the term "keep your friends close to you, but keep your enemies closer" :lol:

it's good to know who you're fighting my friend. ;)

I don't have a problem with the Jets WRs except consistancy and
depth is a problem.

Phinstd:
"I am one of few people who didn't want the Phins to draft Moss when he was coming out...I see his career like a Desmond Howard, great college career but turns out to make his mark in the NFL as a returner."

Agreed,
I also was not very high on Moss comming out, I perfered Freddie Mitchell at the time. I guess Chambers will do. :lol:

I think you guys have good WR talent, but...

... I think having such small WR's in a WCO will eventually catch up to what your offense will want to do this season. I can't for the life of me understand what the Jets are trying to do running a WCO. They simply IMO have the wrong personel to do so. Except for the OL, you have some real good WCO OL there.

But look you have Vinny, a QB who is a SLUG as far as scrambling. It's best to have a QB that can rush for a 1st down in a WCO. Then you have the small WR's. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But time will tell if you all can make this work, but I don't think so.

I'm not even going to get into all the new faces and injuries on your D side of the ball. I think 8-8 to 9-7 for the Jets this season.

Oliver...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Hey guys, I respect many of your opinions, and so I want to see what you thought. Some guy on theganggreen forum posted that Coles is a 3th Receiver, Chrebet is a 4 and that the Jets lack weapons on offense. I wanted to see what some knowledgable fans over here thought. Oh, and he was a Jet fan.

Back
Top Bottom