Edwards to sign with the Saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwards to sign with the Saints

This is definitely an unconfirmed post and just speculation from Saints fans....I really will be surprised if it comes true.

I don't think Edwards would prefer to go to a team with artificial turf (due to a reconstrucked knee) and I think he'd like to go somewhere where he has a chance to start (this is not the case in NO).

We'll see in due time.....but I'd be surprised if he landed with the Saints.

I think that the player pipeline from Miami only goes to the Pats, the Vikings, and the Saints and vice versa. LOL

It looks like Spielman finally got played... :\

Oh well..I hope Edwards can stay healthy in the big easy and find himself a starting job elsewhere in the future.

The Fins front office knows something about Edwards we don't, or they would not have cut him! He will never be the same with that bum knee, he really didn't do anything last year for the team. Let the saints have our left overs.

I live in N.O. and the media was saying the same thing. Edwards is expected to go to the Saints.

Good for him, wherever he goes. The Saints are my second favorite team, though.

Why is something wrong with our front office? I think keeping Henry was a good move and I do hope Edwards does well where ever he goes!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
Why is something wrong with our front office? I think keeping Henry was a good move and I do hope Edwards does well where ever he goes!!
wait a minute...Michael Flatley's not dead yet...hmm.....Mi-chael Flat-Ley:lol:

Mike.. They were trying to trade him.. but the Saints didnt fall for it and waited.. that is all.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

wait a minute...Michael Flatley's not dead yet...hmm.....Mi-chael Flat-Ley:lol:

:rofl:

There's probably 3 other people on the entire site that know what we're talking about. The other 2100 people probably think we're morons. :lol:

im think wannspiel felt sorry for edwards and thought he deserved a better shot to play somewhere than to sit the bench all day. he was nto going to play special teams that is for sure so that is why minor/henry are here.

Originally posted by Muck

:rofl:

There's probably 3 other people on the entire site that know what we're talking about. The other 2100 people probably think we're morons. :lol:

I already thought you were a moron... :lol: :jk:

the reason why they picked Henry over edwards was cause Henry can play SP and Edwards cant, he also probably cant last a whole season like last season because of his knee..!

Back
Top Bottom