Edwin Pope is my hero (Split) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwin Pope is my hero (Split)

Boxer316

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZOD
"sobering"

Edwin....he can get away with it.

He is exactly right. I love people who will print the truth. I wonder if xoPhins0x and In FINS ible will hate him too.....They hate me and he said basically the same thing I have been saying.

I wonder which Miami journalist will first speculate on the Sorry ASSS Dave Bumstedt's replacement?

Ok, I've had about enough of you antagonizing/calling people out, Boxer. It ends here.

Originally posted by Muck
Ok, I've had about enough of you antagonizing/calling people out, Boxer. It ends here.

Whats the matter, Muck? Can't handle the truth? Or is it because what I have been saying is now substantiated by the dean of Miami sportswriters? LOL....Ok, brother. Let nature take its course.

Cute. But I'm not playing that game. I don't care what side of what fence you're on. Check the records around here. Taunting of other posters is frowned upon. And I'm tired of you doing it.

Originally posted by Muck
Cute. But I'm not playing that game. I don't care what side of what fence you're on. Check the records around here. Taunting of other posters is frowned upon. And I'm tired of you doing it.

You dont seem to be tired of InFINSible. Or a few others. Its not that I "taunt"....its the content of my posts. You can't refute them factually, so you take other action. Who is hurt by my posts? No one.

If they are offensive, people can skip them. But they aren't offensive and they are factual.

But you go ahead, big man, and do what you must. You have the power. Dictators all over the world silence dissent. You can be just like them. Isn't that great?

The factual content of your posts isn't of any concern to me. My concern is that you are taunting other posters, looking to instigate further confrontation. You are not the first poster to ever do this. And sadly, you probably won't be the last. But that doesn't change anything.

If the factual content of your posts is enough, you should let them speak for themselves, instead of calling out your "rivals" (for lack of a better word). This is how threads become 5 pages worth of bickering. And people don't want to read that. And if they are offensive, people won't skip them, because they won't remain. So to answer your question as to who this hurts, the answer is "the readership".

I will not continue to debate you on this because there is nothing to debate. I'm sorry you feel I'm being unfair. But that comes with the territory of being a benevolent despot.

Hey Muck, just a note here: if you're going to crack down on Boxer, perhaps you should consider sparing an admonishing word for people like inFINSible who start the personal attacks in the first place? I never noticed any public notice to him when he called me stupid and retarded.

inFins is in regular contact with us. So public notice isn't always necessary. It's not as if we haven't seen what's going on here. It's just not always possible to be on the spot, all the time (as we are volunteers). But if we are, it's going to be dealt with immediately. But thank you for caring.

Boxer,

We, the staff, aren't concerned about the factual content of the posts, it the part were you call people out for no apparent reason.

If you were to say:

He is exactly right. I love people who will print the truth.

I wonder which Miami journalist will first speculate on the Sorry ASSS Dave Bumstedt's replacement?

It would be perfectly cool. However, you decided to call out inFins and XoPhins even though they NEVER posted in this thread. Think about this, if practically every post I made said "I wonder if Boxer will hate me for this, since he hates the idea behind it." Would you be pissed? Would you think that is fair and just? I don't think so.

I personally don't see why you constantly have to do what you're doing. What's wrong with the fact that inFins and XoPhins decide to always be optimistic? Who cares if they are wearing some "rose colored glasses" or whatever. It's much more beneficial to be optimistic rather than pessimistic anyways, you live much happier and longer.

Anyways, I'm going to stop here because I honestly don't have the energy with all the crap with me and my family right now. But, I'm optimistic about the Dolphins, I always have faith in them, so I guess you can add me to that "list" of people that are always optimistic, and thus (from what I understand) hate you too. (That's not true though, just making a point.)

Back
Top Bottom