Egads! Banned Again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egads! Banned Again!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, guess what? I have been banned AGAIN from Orangemane.com.

They have done nothing but SLAM this forum saying our Mods were bad and are too strict.

Well they started in on the Kennedy hit and Chambers again. This was prompted by me pointing out that his illlegal hit in the Indy game is further proof that the guy is a head hunter. I even displayed the picture if Kennedy's helemt spearing into Wayne's jaw.

Well
"they couldn't handle the truth"

So guess what they did?? They started deleting my posts!! I then complained that my post were being deleted, and they banned me!!!

Talk abut a double standard! We are "too strict over here" and they edit my threads and then ban me because I don't like it.

Funny thing is that I use to post regularly on there. Then after they trounced Indy I posted a thread that congratulated them, and got jumped all over. Yes that's correct, I said "You guys look like a champion" and got insulted and slammed elft and right.

Since then I barely go over because I just can't stand Denver and their dirty teams and even worse, their lousy homer fans. They are ten times worse than the Jets and Raider fans put together.

I had already deleted it off my favorites list. If it hadn't been for a friendly e-mail I would prabably have never known.

The air is cleaner around my PC without that scum floating around it. I swear to God I go to about five other teams forums and they are the only place where no one EVER says anthing nice.

The more I am here the more I know the following:

Fin fans have more class and intellegence than any other fans in the league.

This is the best NFL forum going.

Happy New Year all in 2004.

This is the best Dolphin forum I have ever been to and I've been to them all. The mods are efficient, intelligent and certainly not too strict. They keep us in line and move posts that are in the wrong area swiftly. Simply the best!

The mods here too strict? No way.
Bronco fans are punks.

On behalf of the staff, Thank You.

We do run things a little differently here. We like a more civil, laid back atmosphere. The "strict" they're referring to is profanity and personal attacks. Think of us as Frank Costanza. We order "Serenity Now!!" You can thank A.J. for that. :)

Ok, maybe I haven't been involved in the "heated debates" and I'm sure they've been PLENTY but for the most part everything here has always been civil. I mean damn....look how nice we are to Barfalo fans ;) :D and they stick around because they love us. Who wouldn't love us? We're Dolphin fans, the most lovable people in the NFL. :tongue:

I say hurl.

If you blow chunks and she comes back.....she's yours!! :)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I think I'm gonna hurl!

:foundout:

So put down the mirror clumpy ....

:wave:

Marino1983

Who cares about Orangemane ? The Broncos aren't even our rival.
Oh yeah, good job to the mods. You too Muck.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
A-hem, <cough-cough>...

I believe the MODS here were being complimented, Muck. You're not a mod, sir. You're an Admin.

I'm a Mod. :):):):)

I'm everywhere, Focker. ;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I think I'm gonna hurl!

:foundout:

you hurl.....yet you come back for more. Face it your a Barfalo fan who is secretly in love with the Dolphin fans.
ADMIT IT...:tongue:

I have been more than glad to point out the meritts and values of this forum to those losers.

They are so terribel there. And ignorant?? Oh my god you can show them stats and numbers, photos, and video and they just go

"So, still isn't true."

They been humping away at each other in those mountains and have no grasp of reality.

They were amusing for awhile and now would not go back to the orangeMANGE for anything.

More clowns than a circus.

Back
Top Bottom