Eguavoen's Just Here For the Food (Media Availability Video ) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eguavoen's Just Here For the Food (Media Availability Video )

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On deciding where to play in 2019....

"Miami was at the top of the list because I liked the food they provided in the cafeteria. It was top tier compared to everywhere else"

Ha! Apparently the joke was lost on the media judging from the response. Or maybe he isn't kidding....

Can't watch vid now.

Does it say anywhere in the vid how to pronounce his last name? LOL

..all these guys are entertaining when they have an opportunity to drop the robot directive and just be "real."

No doubt they probably have some pretty amazing stories -- funny and otherwise.

Sam is just a good guy. And seems 100% genuine in his appreciation to be a NFL player.

It is a VERY ELITE class across the board and even the dudes that don't make the cut are still excellent.

Everybody else on other teams is like, top-tier food, for real? Hmm... maybe I need to check them Dolphins out! ;-)

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Maybe it was a joke but I thought that he was serious. Clearly full credit of his recruitment needs to go to the chef. I get the impression that our linebackers are a good close knit group on the team well led by Jerome Baker. They are focused when they need to be but they also know how to have a bit of fun.

..all these guys are entertaining when they have an opportunity to drop the robot directive and just be "real."

No doubt they probably have some pretty amazing stories -- funny and otherwise.

Sam is just a good guy. And seems 100% genuine in his appreciation to be a NFL player.

It is a VERY ELITE class across the board and even the dudes that don't make the cut are still excellent.
It starts at the top. Flo gets most of the credit, but let's give credit to the GM that hired him and the Owner who stood beside the GM when everyone wanted him gone.

Back
Top Bottom