Eisen's top 10 running back list. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eisen's top 10 running back list.

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ngl I expected at least one Fin RB on the list... Because you know... Fins led the league in yards per carry and finished 6th in total rushing yards.

Where would you rank Mostert and Achane individually on the top RB list?

I genuinely believe Achane will be considered a top 5 back after this year.

And I expect Mostert's production to dip, both because of less opportunities but also because father time is undefeated.

10. Travis Etienne - Jax
9. Aaron Jones - Vikings
8. Nick Chubb - Cleveland
7. Bijan Robinson - Atlanta
6. Saquon Barkley - Philly
5. Jonothan Taylor - Colts
4. Derrick Henry - Baltimore
3. Breece Hall - Jets
2. Jahmyr Gibbs - Lions
1. Christion McCaffrey - 49es

10. Travis Etienne - Jax
9. Aaron Jones - Vikings
8. Nick Chubb - Cleveland
7. Bijan Robinson - Atlanta
6. Saquon Barkley - Philly
5. Jonothan Taylor - Colts
4. Derrick Henry - Baltimore
3. Breece Hall - Jets
2. Jahmyr Gibbs - Lions
1. Christion McCaffrey - 49es
Didn't know Henry was now with the Ravens.

1 and 10 are great players. 7 was my fantasy savior. All good RBs.

Love Eisen and despite being a Jets 🤮 fan, he’s pretty fair to the Fins.

Fins will be a loaded RB by committee that probably makes a RB hitting high catching / rushing type games consistently challenging.

Here’s what a quick search of fantasy football sites rank the Fins RBs for 2024:

Fantasy Pros, Achane 11 / Mostert 24 / Wright 58
Yahoo Sports, Achane 11 / Mostert 21 / Wright 66
ESPN, Achane 16 / Mostert 33
PFF, Mostert 13 / Achane 18
The Score, Achane 8 / Mostert 26 / Wright 55
Draft Sharks, Achane 8 / Wright 29 / Mostert 44
Fantasy Football Calc, Achane 14 / Mostert 27 / Wright 62
Fantasy Data, Achane 12 / Mostert 19 / Wright 59

The disrespect for Mostert is f’ing absurd.

Last edited:
Lots of oft-injured types and has-been types on this list. I think the Dolphins committee approach is more impactful if they can find a guy to give it to on third and short. Or at least try.

Not sure either of our guys is Top 10 on talent, but football is a team game. They are elite system fits, as is Jaylen Wright.

We have an offense built for speed and three RBs who run 4.38 or better. I would not trade them for an elite workhorse who runs 4.45.

Ngl I expected at least one Fin RB on the list... Because you know... Fins led the league in yards per carry and finished 6th in total rushing yards.

Where would you rank Mostert and Achane individually on the top RB list?

A powerful stench of wrongness I smell. - LOL

There are some good players on that list, but I wouldn't trade our RB stable for any of them. A couple on there look like they're about to drop off too.

I would say that is a fairly accurate list if you are factoring in body of work and age as well. Mostert has had exactly one 200 carry, 1000+ yards, 10+ rushing TDs season and it was last year. It is fair to assume he is not going to build on those numbers at 32 years old. Achane has a lot to prove before he can reasonably be on a list with 3 down backs.

Too many people here take offense to stuff like this because they don’t look at the context it was written/filmed under. He wasn’t talking about RB rooms, he was talking about workhorse RBs.

Back
Top Bottom