Eli Manning is a cokehead... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli Manning is a cokehead...

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
lmao...that's how we landed marino ;). ...seriously.

unfortunately, those weren't rumors. According to a couple people I know who went to Pitt at the same time.

But honestly, I could careless, I am glad he was a cokehead, cause it got him to Miami.

my understanding is that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd...whether he did or didnt is conjecture.

heck, it worked out alright for us...and him, didnt it?

The same rumor went around for Montana but I think both rumors were full of a certain four letter word(HINT: it's not fact).

Originally posted by m_churchill
The same rumor went around for Montana but I think both rumors were full of a certain four letter word(HINT: it's not fact).

I thought so too, but i heard otherwise.

Originally posted by Stamos

I thought so too, but i heard otherwise.

i heard this one time and elephant blew a lion. doesn't mean it happened. thats why "heard" is a nice way of saying rumor.

Yeah, Dan was projected to go very early in the 1st but things were released about him and no one wanted him. He dropped all the way down to Miami.

Best QB of all time.

It wasn't only the coke that did it. He had had a really crappy senior season.

I heard Danny was given the bad rap when his teammates were the ones getting wild. "Guilty by association". Who hasn't been there.

There's no telling whether or not he TRIED something. Lots of people try things. Especially in college. But I don't believe for a minute that he ever had a problem or was out of control......as those rumors tended to imply.

Back
Top Bottom