Eli Manning is a cokehead... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eli Manning is a cokehead...

email PFT about this... I'm sure they'll post it on their site. you don't even need a credible source. :lol:

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
email PFT about this... I'm sure they'll post it on their site. you don't even need a credible source. :lol:

I've done that before, just claimed to be a "league insider".

Remeber the "Brett Favre in the KKK" story they ran in 2001?

or

"Joe Montana's really an alien"

They ran both storys. You don't even need to be a "credible source" to get a story printed on PFT, hell a signed permission slip by your parents is enough.

Originally posted by canadainfin-fan
come on dan didnt do blow did he?

Jeff Garcia's had to answer that question ALOT in his life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by Stamos

I've done that before, just claimed to be a "league insider".

Remeber the "Brett Favre in the KKK" story they ran in 2001?

or

"Joe Montana's really an alien"

They ran both storys. You don't even need to be a "credible source" to get a story printed on PFT, hell a signed permission slip by your parents is enough.

Pro Football Weekly will print anything from anyone too. I remember their "Ray Lucas will/should be starting in place of Fiedler" stories. :eek:

PFT is the ultimate humor site. I love when they totally f up a situation, and blame it on "bad info from unamed sources".

Or better yet, when they report the least significant FA signing possible, then brag about it for a whole week on their headlines.

PFT is like a drug man, you know you shouldn't take it, but you keep going back for more.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Me and Danny do rails all the time...Monday Night Eightball baby:cool:

Too funny.:lol:

I thought everyone that goes to Miami is issued a couple of pounds of coke. I saw Scarface.

Back
Top Bottom