Eliminated from the playoffs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eliminated from the playoffs.

Smith21

Club Member
Reaction score
Let's sit our players of the future and don't risk any injuries for next year can someone name them ?:p

I would like to see Parker, Giseki, Hurns, Baker Mcmillian, godchaux, and needham shut down to be honest.

I understand your point but we're playing really bad teams these next 2 weeks. Guys get hurt when players are trying to save their jobs

You can get hurt waking up in the morning. Don’t like to live in fear like that. These are pro athletes, they need to play. Fate controls injuries we don’t. If we’re a team on the verge of the playoffs and we’re in a game in the 4th quarter up 30 points then yeah, I pull my starters otherwise it’s game on

Totally get the logic here. Avoid injury and mail it in. I'd like to think that the guys you mentioned would rather be on the field working to end the season with some dignity. The way the draft is shaking up currently we aren't getting Burrow unless we send Cincinnati a Holy Trinity of picks. Lets end the season with a little momentum and positivity! Onward and upward!

What Miami should do is sit the entire o-line for the rest of the season, giving them a headstart at looking for a new job next year. Oh wait... keep Boehm at Center to snap the ball, and put 4 tackling dummies at the Guard and Tackle positions. I'd bet that the dummies would do a better job of run-blocking!

Unreal only three games left. I’m glad though because I didn’t know how I’d get through a horrendous season as a fan.

Unreal only three games left. I’m glad though because I didn’t know how I’d get through a horrendous season as a fan.
I did it in a way I never thought possible...after the 5th loss it really didnt matter if they won and it feels like they are going backwards when they do as if they are self inflicting harm on themselves.
Weird I know...been a fan since the 70's and never felt like this even when Cameron the Moron was HC....Every loss was horrible that season. This year? Not so much...

Im still hoping for Burrow...I think he is the Gem coming out of 2020 draft.

It's been an interesting year. I've really enjoyed watching our castoffs excel around the league.

I'm very happy for Tannehill tearing it up with a solid OL and play action. We all knew that was the 2016 recipe for success. I really hope Ross considers all the pro bowl talent we jettisoned before he let's Grier blow these picks.

It's been an interesting year. I've really enjoyed watching our castoffs excel around the league.

I'm very happy for Tannehill tearing it up with a solid OL and play action. We all knew that was the 2016 recipe for success. I really hope Ross considers all the pro bowl talent we jettisoned before he let's Grier blow these picks.

If it wasn't for Chris Grier, there wouldn't be any picks to "blow".

Miami beat the overrated Eagles in a season where we weren't even trying from a talent perspective, and Philly as usual has been in WIN NOW mode from the start with their old a** roster.

Grier should be given the benefit of the doubt imo, he's positioned Miami quite nicely for the future, and his trade up for Xavien Howard was a stroke of genius even though the guy has some durability issues.

I don't blame Grier for trading Tannehill, to me that felt like a decision mandated from the top with Ross basically admitting they (as in he was going to make them) were going to blow everything up from the get-go with his "definition of insanity" comments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom