Elite Left Tackle. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elite Left Tackle.

Tunsil gets shade, but Jesse Davis gets a pass. We seem to forget how important Tunsil was during the Cincy game last season.

We'll revisit this when we draft Walker Little in the 2nd round and hope he doesn't have to face a DE from USC at anytime of his career, and worst of all, have to overpay some JAG as much comensurate money as we'd have paid Tunsil to come to this dumpster fire and lose for 3 years.

Presently, I have less faith in Flores than I did in Gase...and I had/have no love for Gase.
Wish I could say the same but Gase is on whole notha level of azzhat wizardry to me. Flores has coached (or watched) exactly one game as coach. I'm giving him benefit of the doubt

Tunsil, Stills and Kiko after the game tonight were probably like phew! good thing we got out of Miami before that 49 point beat down.

But will they be in better situations 2-3 seasons from now? You just never know.

And the Dolphins would have lost by a similar score had they still been part of the team. So what does it really matter?

Wish I could say the same but Gase is on whole notha level of azzhat wizardry to me. Flores has coached (or watched) exactly one game as coach. I'm giving him benefit of the doubt
Thanks for reminding me...seriously.

He does deserve a chance...even though I think he bit off WAAAAYYYY more than he can chew.

Thanks for reminding me...seriously.

He does deserve a chance...even though I think he bit off WAAAAYYYY more than he can chew.

Only a “silly post” would give up on a new coaching staff after their first professional game. That’s special stuff there.

Im from Australia so have a unique perspective on the game. HOW can anyone think an offensive lineman can be worth what we got from the texans. I agree in order to win a SB you need a great offensive line. But a great line is made up of good players.....not 1 great player. We had Tunsil last year and had one of the worst offensive lines in the league. Houston have him now and look at them. Lets just enjoy the fact we pulled off a trade that simply shouldnt be possible these days.

Back
Top Bottom