Elite Left Tackle. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elite Left Tackle.

Tunsil, Stills and Kiko after the game tonight were probably like phew! good thing we got out of Miami before that 49 point beat down.

I didn't say he was "bad." Yea, he can adequately seal, but doesn't NOT move the LOS. He's essentially finesse.

I have seen too much since his rookie year at guard, to agree with you.

If he was asking his Center post huddle questions in week 4 or 5, I might agree on your opinion. But I think if he remains healthy, he is a Franchise LT.

Tunsil was overrated but it's pretty silly to be hypercritical of a guy who has been with his team less than a week.

Tunsil is decent but overrated here. Almost reminds me of Pouncey and his overrated play here in Miami.

Overrated in the sense that if they're the only decent player on the o-line than you're over paying for that one piece. Pouncey showed last year he's still pretty damn good when he's not trying to cover for subpar guards.

Last edited:
Speaking of tackles, I hope J. James is not seriously injured for the Broncos, cause that could screw up our 3rd round compensation pick.

Tunsil gets shade, but Jesse Davis gets a pass. We seem to forget how important Tunsil was during the Cincy game last season.

We'll revisit this when we draft Walker Little in the 2nd round and hope he doesn't have to face a DE from USC at anytime of his career, and worst of all, have to overpay some JAG as much comensurate money as we'd have paid Tunsil to come to this dumpster fire and lose for 3 years.

Presently, I have less faith in Flores than I did in Gase...and I had/have no love for Gase.

Back
Top Bottom