ELIte Manning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ELIte Manning

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh, what was that? Eli Manning isn't an elite NFL QB?

Yeah, ok lol. Say whatever you want about Eli not being an elite level QB if you want but it's just going to sound more and more ridiculous at this point. You can talk about the two special teams blunders the 49ers had yesterday if you want, but take a look at what Eli did yesterday on third downs. His offensive line bailed on him late in the game. Dude was constantly picking himself up off the dirt. Jersey was so dirty by the fourth quarter he looked like he played for the Browns. Eli carried that team yesterday....in bad weather....on the road. Set the record for most road playoff wins by a QB. Manning threw the ball almost 60 times lol.

Kid was BALLIN yesterday. Give this dude his credit because that's an average team in New Yor but Eli elevates them to a Super Bowl spot.

Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Bress/Eli Manning

Let's hear it, nyjunk...tell us all about how Eli is an average QB again.

:lol:

After the past couple of seasons you have to put Eli into the elite catagory. I wasn't a believer until this season, but he is elite.

Also, I'd bump Brees over Brady. ;)

Eli is the most underrated and under appreciated QB in the NFL and in my opinion if he wins the Super Bowl should go down as an overall better QB than his brother.

and to the notion that Brees is better than Brady - Ric Flair summed that up the best - "In order to be the man, you have to beat the man". Hard for Bress to do when he is watching the game from the same place I am, home.

You like his three Super Bowl championships less than that ONE bad game yesterday?

I like the Patriots 3 Super Bowl wins (not really) and Brady's ability to ride his defense and kicker(s). Even last night showed that Brady needs his defense to step it up and a kicker...although this time the kicker played for the other team. :chuckle:

Brady, over his last 10 Playoff games, has had a QBR under 85 6 times with 5 of those being under 80. Overall he has a QBR of 87 in the playoffs. Brees' QBR, in the post season, is over 100. ;)

Stats stats stats.

So now Tom ****ing Brady is just another dude in the playoffs lol. He's not a great contributing factor to three Super Bowls lol.

Good grief. The hate for this guy by Dolphin fans is just asinine.

Eli is the most underrated and under appreciated QB in the NFL and in my opinion if he wins the Super Bowl should go down as an overall better QB than his brother.

and to the notion that Brees is better than Brady - Ric Flair summed that up the best - "In order to be the man, you have to beat the man". Hard for Bress to do when he is watching the game from the same place I am, home.

So you're saying that Brady and Brees should box or have some sort of MMA match? I don't understand this thinking. I asked CK about this same thing and he refused to answer me. How can Brees beat Brady? The SAINTS would have to beat the PATRIOTS. A QB never plays against another QB....EVER.

I'll never claim that the Saints, over the last decade, have had the better TEAM.

I like the Patriots 3 Super Bowl wins (not really) and Brady's ability to ride his defense and kicker(s). Even last night showed that Brady needs his defense to step it up and a kicker...although this time the kicker played for the other team. :chuckle:

Brady, over his last 10 Playoff games, has had a QBR under 85 6 times with 5 of those being under 80. Overall he has a QBR of 87 in the playoffs. Brees' QBR, in the post season, is over 100. ;)
So by that logic that means the Patriots beat the Broncos with their defense and kicker. Correct?

Stats stats stats.

So now Tom ****ing Brady is just another dude in the playoffs lol. He's not a great contributing factor to three Super Bowls lol.

Good grief. The hate for this guy by Dolphin fans is just asinine.

And now you're going to put words into my mouth because you have nothing else. "Stats..stats...stat"... Objective material. Of course he contributed. All football teams need a QB. However, most any NFL QB could win on this Pats team. Unless you think that nearly all NFL QB's couldn't have put up a 57 QBR too.

Brady is a HoF QB..never said he wasn't. However, he rarely carries his team. Sure, he plays like a HoF QB most of the time, but if you look at his playoff career he's average.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

So by that logic that means the Patriots beat the Broncos with their defense and kicker. Correct?

No...but they won the AFC Championship game due to their defense and the other teams kicker.

Oh, what was that? Eli Manning isn't an elite NFL QB?

Yeah, ok lol. Say whatever you want about Eli not being an elite level QB if you want but it's just going to sound more and more ridiculous at this point. You can talk about the two special teams blunders the 49ers had yesterday if you want, but take a look at what Eli did yesterday on third downs. His offensive line bailed on him late in the game. Dude was constantly picking himself up off the dirt. Jersey was so dirty by the fourth quarter he looked like he played for the Browns. Eli carried that team yesterday....in bad weather....on the road. Set the record for most road playoff wins by a QB. Manning threw the ball almost 60 times lol.

Kid was BALLIN yesterday. Give this dude his credit because that's an average team in New Yor but Eli elevates them to a Super Bowl spot.

Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Bress/Eli Manning

Let's hear it, nyjunk...tell us all about how Eli is an average QB again.

did we watch the same game? Eli was mediocre yesterday. He threw 2 balls into double coverage where both times SF defenders collided or they would have been picked(this is not a dropped INT stat it was a bad read and throw twice from Eli) and he led them to 10 pts in the 2nd half and OT where BOTH drives started eeep in SF territory after muff/fumbled PRs.

an average team? he has quiote possibly the best Wrs in the game and that D is playing bettre than any D this postseason. Eli has played really well this postseason but yesterday was not an example of it.

You just said in an earlier post that you weren't a believer of Eli Manning until this season. I really don't see much of a difference between Eli this year and last year. That's because I don't look at stats. That crap is for fantasy geeks. I watch games and I watch quarterbacks and Eli has been elite for several years now. This year he just made it obvious to the masses.

So the same goes for Brady and Brees. We can sift thru stats all day. But when you watch those two, Tom Brady is the better QB. Does a lot more with a lot less. The surrounding cast in New Orleans is much better than what New England has.

Only position where it's close is at tight end. Gronk and Graham are a push.

After the past couple of seasons you have to put Eli into the elite catagory. I wasn't a believer until this season, but he is elite.

Also, I'd bump Brees over Brady. ;)

You were impressed w/ 25 INts in 2010 and missing the playoffs in '09 & '10?

Eli is a GOOD QB.

did we watch the same game? Eli was mediocre yesterday. He threw 2 balls into double coverage where both times SF defenders collided or they would have been picked(this is not a dropped INT stat it was a bad read and throw twice from Eli) and he led them to 10 pts in the 2nd half and OT where BOTH drives started eeep in SF territory after muff/fumbled PRs.

an average team? he has quiote possibly the best Wrs in the game and that D is playing bettre than any D this postseason. Eli has played really well this postseason but yesterday was not an example of it.

You are un****ingreal man.

Un****ingreal.

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom