🔥Elite McD response.🔥 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

🔥Elite McD response.🔥

Fair ball!

referee asse GIF by AS Saint-Etienne

Damn…he is tight lip on the Achane situation. Usually he isn’t this vague on a players status.

Damn…he is tight lip on the Achane situation. Usually he isn’t this vague on a players status.
I don't think any moreso than usual. He almost never comments on injury specifics or medicals in general, particularly before any concrete decisions have been made.

Actually, he's precisely this vague. I think the organization is walking on egg shells regarding injuries this year.

I don't think any moreso than usual. He almost never comments on injury specifics or medicals in general, particularly before any concrete decisions have been made.

No this is different. He's been vague before but not like this.

Trying to figure out if this is more serious than we think or is he just trying to not let on to whats going on in general?

The fair statement and what followed kinda showed his fustration with the questions surrounding Achane.

Easily my favorite coach that we’ve ever had. Please excuse my age as I was raised towards the end of Coach Shula’s days. I thought Jimmeh was the guy. Believed heavily in Coach Saban. Didn’t care for the others much although I did sip the year 1 Adam Gase koolaid.

It’s going to be awesome to win a Super Bowl with him. Can’t wait.

Easily my favorite coach that we’ve ever had. Please excuse my age as I was raised towards the end of Coach Shula’s days. I thought Jimmeh was the guy. Believed heavily in Coach Saban. Didn’t care for the others much although I did sip the year 1 Adam Gase koolaid.

It’s going to be awesome to win a Super Bowl with him. Can’t wait.
My favorite too, no apologies.

Back
Top Bottom