Elvis Dumervil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elvis Dumervil

ohiohurricane

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This cat is a STUD. Some say the next Dwight Freeney. I think he would be a star in the 3-4 at olb. Maybe like a smaller DeMarco Ware. Ware moved from a de in college to olb for the Cowboys. Dumervil has an explosive first step and a non-stop motor. Maybe we can grab him in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Thoughts?

ohiohurricane said:
This cat is a STUD. Some say the next Dwight Freeney. I think he would be a star in the 3-4 at olb. Maybe like a smaller DeMarco Ware. Ware moved from a de in college to olb for the Cowboys. Dumervil has an explosive first step and a non-stop motor. Maybe we can grab him in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Thoughts?[/QUOTE/] Dumervil is a sure fire first rounder, top 32 pick.. noway he will be there in the second round.

Winbaby#23 said:
Dumervil is a sure fire first rounder, top 32 pick.. noway he will be there in the second round.

But if he does (and I do mean IF) I think we should scoop him.

I would love to grab him in the 2nd, Its almost worth the risk to try him as a de/olb tweener if he falls to us in the 2nd because of his college accomplishments...

Winbaby#23 said:
Dumervil is a sure fire first rounder, top 32 pick.. noway he will be there in the second round.

says who? hes right on the edge of the 1st round. workouts could easily push him to the 2nd round.

depending on who we pick in the 1st, I might look at him in the 2nd.

Size wise he IS like Frreney
QUICKNESS wise he IS like Freeney
His 40 time may be slower, but how many times during a game is your de/lb running 40 yards?

Kid will be a player.

Back
Top Bottom