Emails & Web Space | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emails & Web Space

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Please let me know what you would like your email to be. In order to make this easy, please try and keep your web space the same as your email.

So, for example...

wharfrat@finheaven.com & wharfrat.finheaven.com

However, if you can not do so, no problem.

So, let me know what you would like. Also, inform me if you want this to be a forwarding address (email gets forwarded to another address), or if you would like to check the email in Outlook or online.

In addition, please let me know if you wish to have FTP access to your web page or not. If not, I can give a simple upload script so you can upload pics or whatever to your space.

Thanks again for all your help...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Please let me know what you would like your email to be. In order to make this easy, please try and keep your web space the same as your email.

So, for example...

wharfrat@finheaven.com & wharfrat.finheaven.com

However, if you can not do so, no problem.

So, let me know what you would like. Also, inform me if you want this to be a forwarding address (email gets forwarded to another address), or if you would like to check the email in Outlook or online.

In addition, please let me know if you wish to have FTP access to your web page or not. If not, I can give a simple upload script so you can upload pics or whatever to your space.

Thanks again for all your help...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

bigbry@finheaven.com and bigbry.finheaven.com I'll check online. Upload script

Thanks,

BB

Originally posted by dolfan06
the jury is in on prisco, and its comfirmed, he's an idiot. morons have an excuse, there is no excuse for pete!:D

What's the sentence?

Back
Top Bottom