Emmanuel Ogbah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emmanuel Ogbah

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
He’s been like amazingly good. He’s been on my list for positives for the game for 3 consecutive weeks. He has 5 sacks on the year which is tied for 4th, only guys with more sacks are JPP, Aaron Donald and Myles Garrett. Not only is he getting sacks but he had 10 pressures this week as well. He’s also very stout against the run and sets the edge. He is playing at an ELITE level right now. He’s only 26 years old as well, this may be our best value free agent signing in a very long time.

Watching his tape you saw heavy hands and a very good chop.. he abused the all pro tackle in GB. Health and stone feet were my main worries he looks to have played himself into shape after looking a bit out of shape the first two weeks. Very high upside here and also props to the front office for the 2nd year option. Lawson also is playing about as solid as we could of wished. While not all pros they found players to run their system. Ogbah was absolutely owning in his 1 on 1s. Doing 91 justice

I really think this guy came in out of shape early in the season without training camp because he has really gotten better the last 3 weeks.

He’s been like amazingly good. He’s been on my list for positives for the game for 3 consecutive weeks. He has 5 sacks on the year which is tied for 4th, only guys with more sacks are JPP, Aaron Donald and Myles Garrett. Not only is he getting sacks but he had 10 pressures this week as well. He’s also very stout against the run and sets the edge. He is playing at an ELITE level right now. He’s only 26 years old as well, this may be our best value free agent signing in a very long time.
Maybe our best signing since randy starks from parcels era.

Back
Top Bottom