Enable Push Notification dialog after disabling...

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
I can't have push notifications enabled on my work pc. I understand the desire for pushing it. But the little pop up bar that says you strongly suggest enabling it, is annoying.

After I disable or click on the X, it should save my selection and if I want it, I'll go enable it myself.

Edit: Argg...it pops up after every page change!!! so frustrating!

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I can't have push notifications enabled on my work pc. I understand the desire for pushing it. But the little pop up bar that says you strongly suggest enabling it, is annoying.

After I disable or click on the X, it should save my selection and if I want it, I'll go enable it myself.

Edit: Argg...it pops up after every page change!!! so frustrating!
I reported the post. I have a feeling it is a gltich because I declined mine when it first hit and I haven't seen a prompt since then.

Also you can turn them off in your preferences as well. Maybe try accepting them and then go in and turn them off there.

PhxSunFan34

Hammered
Reaction score
I reported the post. I have a feeling it is a gltich because I declined mine when it first hit and I haven't seen a prompt since then.

Also you can turn them off in your preferences as well. Maybe try accepting them and then go in and turn them off there.
Yeah i did try that too. Thanks for reporting it.

Blackcreekbandit

Derek Jeter sits when he pees
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

I think it's an issue with his browser settings. If you don't allow any cookies I think that would cause the problem as well

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think it's an issue with his browser settings. If you don't allow any cookies I think that would cause the problem as well
Ohhh. That would make sense. Especially since it is a work computer. It might be set up to erase cookies after you leave a page.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom