Enable Push Notification dialog after disabling... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enable Push Notification dialog after disabling...

PhxSunFan34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I can't have push notifications enabled on my work pc. I understand the desire for pushing it. But the little pop up bar that says you strongly suggest enabling it, is annoying.

After I disable or click on the X, it should save my selection and if I want it, I'll go enable it myself.

Edit: Argg...it pops up after every page change!!! so frustrating!

I can't have push notifications enabled on my work pc. I understand the desire for pushing it. But the little pop up bar that says you strongly suggest enabling it, is annoying.

After I disable or click on the X, it should save my selection and if I want it, I'll go enable it myself.

Edit: Argg...it pops up after every page change!!! so frustrating!
I reported the post. I have a feeling it is a gltich because I declined mine when it first hit and I haven't seen a prompt since then.

Also you can turn them off in your preferences as well. Maybe try accepting them and then go in and turn them off there.

I reported the post. I have a feeling it is a gltich because I declined mine when it first hit and I haven't seen a prompt since then.

Also you can turn them off in your preferences as well. Maybe try accepting them and then go in and turn them off there.
Yeah i did try that too. Thanks for reporting it.

I think it's an issue with his browser settings. If you don't allow any cookies I think that would cause the problem as well

Back
Top Bottom